Melting Ice

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 30: Melting Ice

I was still recovering from my battle with Sumi, about ready to return to the viewing balconies to watch my teammates fight....suddenly, Celeste appeared right beside me.

"Hey Nina-chan! I'm back." Celeste smiled. "I've brought back my former comrade..." I smiled. "Good! Now get out there and find some Fairy Tail scum."

Celeste smirked. "Hai, Nina-chan!" Celeste leads Nysa out to the town square. But before they disappeared out of my sight, I shouted. "Nysa-san!" They stopped and Nysa just turned around.

"Welcome to the Lost Legion, Nysa-san!" She smiled and ran behind Celeste who wasn't too far ahead.

"Ik so, Celeste-nee!"

~Meanwhile~

Brooks' P.O.V

Why was I the one who has to deal with a mage who happens to be an Ice God Slayer? She can easily freeze my attacks. But I can do this. The both of us stand with a silent face off.

"So I hear that you're a Water Slayer is that right? I can easily freeze all your attacks and eat them to replenish my energy.

Much less heal myself with it." I totally forgot that God Slayers can heal themselves. Or is that just Sky God Slayers? I roll my eyes. "Whatever, less talking more fighting." I say cockily.

Me: Water God...

Miyuki: Ice God...

Both: Bellow!

Me: Water God Dance!

Miyuki: Ice God Supper!

Me: I can withstand all your ice attacks. *mind: Wait, I can control her blood flow and make her not move so she can't cast any of her Ice God spells.*

Miyuki: Ice God...*groans*

Me: Water Whip!

Miyuki: *evades whiplash*

Me: Blood Magic...

Miyuki: Damn it!! I can't move a muscle.

Me: Acid Breath!

Miyuki: AHHHHH!!! *screams in pain*

Me: Acid Absorption!

Miyuki: *screams in writhing agony* THIS ACID! IT'S BURNING MY SKIN!!

Me: This is the power of a Water Slayer. I am the only one who can remove it.

Miyuki: W-Why did you have to do this to me? I don't deserve acid, I need water. So I can freeze it and eat it.

Me: Water Inscript!

Miyuki: What are these? Stigmatas? *mind: I can't even move, this acid is flowing through me and I can't even cast any of my Ice spells.*

Me: Nah, you're just my new punching bag now. *mind: I will make this attack, my final blow. This is it.* Water Dragon Wing Attack! Crushing Fang! Grip Strike! Roar!

Miyuki: *screams...trying to withstand them all*

Me: That's what you get, Fairy Tail! This why you don't mess with Sabertooth guild.

Natsu: Grrr, I can't help it. I have to find Lucy and get back at her. She must come back to Fairy Tail. Everyone misses her and we need her. I need her.

Miyuki: *all battered and bruised*

Me: You done yet?

Miyuki: Never...I hear the voice of my comrades. They call to me. Telling me to never give up. Because our guild, will be NUMBER ONE AGAIN!

Me: *pauses*

Miyuki: Did that get you?

Me: That was the most pathetic speech I've ever heard...

Miyuki: What gives?!

Me: Dragon Slayer Secret Art!

Miyuki: I somehow have to get out of this shtick.

Me: Atlantic Lotus! Exploding Wave Blade!

Miyuki: No!!!

Me: *pants* I think I used too much magic power. I need to rest a bit. I'll have to hide somewhere.

Chapati: Miyuki has been incapacitated. Congratulations to Sabertooth's third victory.

Gomen'ne for the short chapter, this next one will be longer. I promise.