Other Books to Check Out!

Hey guys!

Check out my other books. It would be so great! Most of them aren't published because I want to finish my already published ones. Which are the following. Two down, with many to go.

My very first FT fanfic and story I ever wrote on Wattpad.

Lucy Heartfilia Returns {NaLu} - Completed

I have another revenge story but it's not Lucy.

Revenge Of Celestial Sky Dragon Slayer - {Discontinued}

Read a NaLu fanfic that takes place in Fiore Academy called...

In Love With My Best Friend {NaLu Fanfic} - Ongoing

Lucy leaves Fairy Tail and gets her revenge on Fairy Tail keeping a dark secret. Followed by a third book in progress and the fourth not published.

Revenge Of the Celestial Mage {Book 1} - Completed
Revenge of the Lost Legion {Book 2} - In progress
Revenge of the Fairy Tail Guild {Book 3} - Not published

A book full of OC's. (I did not make these).

Fairy Tail O.C Members {Complete}

A fanfic of Natsu x Reader called...

The Ice Dragon Sisters

These ones are about the dragon slayers of the next generation experiencing their first Dragon Season along with a lot of crazy journeys.

The Next Generation {Discontinued}

It's about Fairy Tail's next generation going through trouble that they thought they could handle on their own but it was just too much.

I also fell in love with Ouran High School Host Club.....

School with the Ouran Host Club {Kaoru x O.C}
Meia Haninozuka {Tamaki x O.C}
Can't Hide It (not published)

I recently wrote one that's about the revenge of one girl who trains to become one of the strongest and most capable S-Class Dragon Slayer.

Fairy Tail: Revenge of a Dragon Slayer - {Discontinued}

This next one is about Whitney Fayruz before she joined Fairy Tail.

Life of Whitney Fayruz (Not published)

When I was away doing community service for the summer for an entire month, I fell in love with paranormal romance novels by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Her books are great. And when I mean community service, I wasn't sentenced to do so for a number of hours, I chose to for my own sake.

Dark Hunter One-Shots
Rejecting the Eternals {Nick Gautier x O.C}

I just published a few new stories and fell in love with yet another anime, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club...

Iwatobi's First Female Swimmer {Nagisa x O.C x Rin}
Nagisa Hazuki One Shots

This one is a slight mix of genre and cross her character over into the world of Fairy Tail as a mage who wakes up and knows nothing about herself.

Six Clues, Her Identity (Not published yet)

A random NaLu fanfic called....

Fairy Tail: The Aurora Boreal Dragon

I was inspired to do a semi-autobiography. But in the perspective of an O.C.

The Life of Calliste Brinsley (Not published)

I fell in love with Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.

One Girl, One Prince (Legolas) ~ {not published}
The Hobbit/Lord of The Rings One Shots ~ {not published}

Lucy, Mira, and Erza all decide to become a girl band, with a few other additions. Still thinking of a better title.

Fairy Dreamers {Book 1} - not published

A book of FT Lemons...

• Fairy Tail Lemons (not published)

I just started the Shannara Chronicles and fell in absolute love with it. A girl half druid, half-elf is the last daughter of the Shannara bloodline besides Wil, a boy who is half human, and half-elf.

Last Daughter of Shannara (not published)

I binge-watched a new anime. Called Kiss Him, Not Me, I just love Nanashima the most. Be sure to check it out!

Friends Without Time
Frozen By My Past - {not published}

I chose to go out of my fanfiction element, and have chosen to write prompts. Variety of short and long. No storyline, no plot.

Random Prompts (not published)

Then, there's one of the other faves, Pokémon Series.

• My Unovan Pokémon Adventure

I'm a die-hard fan of Game of Thrones. I finished watching all 6 seasons and I'm currently waiting for the 7th and final season to air. But what sucks though, is that they're only doing 7 episodes.

Revival of House Targaryen {GoT Fanfic}

In January 2018, I went through a horrible crisis that has happened to many families, and it's the worst feeling in the world, but going through it, I've been able to start a love for a new music genre. That I didn't realize I'd known about already.

Loved by Idols {Book 1}
Loved by Idols II {Book 2} (not published)

Boys with a Crush | WDW x O.C

This last one is my first Maze Runner fanfic, kind of. But it's a one-shot book of my fave character, Newt and the actor who plays him, Thomas Brodie Sangster. He's hot af! If you love him too, check this out.

• Thomas Brodie Sangster Oneshots - Requests OPEN

I would love for you if you get the chance to read any of these. Keep on reading...

💙 NATSU-HAPPY16 OUT ❤️