The Dark Siblings

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 22: The Dark Siblings

My brother, Kieron and I are Shadow Slayer mages and I am in love with Fairy Tail. Also that I am part of Team Natsu and being Natsu's girlfriend. I know it's a surprise but I love him and he loves me.

Lisanna, his ex-girlfriend told me that the two of the them were friends during childhood. She's known Natsu much longer than me obviously.

"Oi Dahlia, you doing ok?" Natsu asks. I nod. "You're part of our team to represent Fairy Tail."

I smiled.

"I wanna see you when you get serious." "Oh trust me, I am quite powerful when I have my game face on." I reply.

"Well I'm fired up and let's work together as a team." he says. "I'd like that, Natsu-sama." I say.

He kisses my forehead then we walk into the arena. "It seems we have a new member to the revised Fairy Tail team." Chapati shouts on the intercom. I giggle.

Lucy's P.O.V

Really? Do they seriously think they can defeat us with those two? I highly doubt those newbies can defeat me. I'll show her our true power.

One boy and girl with blue hair enter the arena with us. One had sea blue hair and the other had ice blue hair.

"W-What is this?! Sabertooth and Fairy Tail have new members from their guild on their team."

???? P.O.V

My sister, Maya and I enter the arena with Sabertooth and I am a Water Slayer with a minimal amount of dark spells. I am a slayer in both Water and Dark.

My sister, is called a 5th Generation Celestial Dragon Slayer and some divine spells. She can have access to all kinds of spells.

Lucia and her team gestures us toward them and wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Brooks, you and Maya will do good against those sick Fairy Tail flies won't you?" We nod.

Maya and I walk into the arena to meet with Fairy Tail's tag team. While standing in the arena, there was a girl short dark purple hair covering her green eyes wearing a black t-shirt with a halter vest.

She wore this band wrapped around her right arm just above her elbow and black gloves. She had green capris and black combat high heeled boots with a purple stripe in the shape of a long cross.

Maya noticed a necklace hanging her the girl's neck. Standing next to her was a boy, he has the same looks but wearing a different outfit. I'm assuming they're probably related.

"My name is Dahlia and this is Kieron, my twin brother." She says. "I'm Brooks and this is my twin sister, Maya."

To be continued...