The Wedding (Finale)

Today was the day, after everything we've been through, I never thought this day would come. The wedding was at 4 O'clock so we could have tea and then dinner after for the reception.  My dress was on and my hair and makeup was being done by Anna. All the girls where in my room helping me calm down and get ready. I was so excited.

"Where are the flowers?" I asked looking around the room in panic. Everything had to be perfect. I was defiantly stressed.

"Here, calm down. Don't want you falling down in the middle of the ceremony." Mary said as I rolled my eyes, and took the flowers from her hands. Slightly re-arranging the roses.  Soon after Anna finished my look and took a step back signalling she was done.

"You look so beautiful." Cora said as everyone nodded. "Are you ready to walk down the aisle?"

"I think so. I mean I've been dreaming about this day for so long. I just can't believe it's happening." I said standing up and hugging everyone before saying goodbye. About ten minutes after the girls left I hear a knock on my door, which means it's time to go down to ride with Robert to the chapel.

"You look rather dashing." I said surprising him as he turned around to see me standing there with my bouquet and everything.

"You look even better. I'm sorry your parents aren't going to be here." Robert said as I wrapped my arm around his arm. "You deserve better than that."

"It's okay. You're more family than they'll ever be." I said as Mr. Stark opened the door for us to step in, I smiled at him and took his hand helping me in. After a short drive we finally arrived at the chapel. As soon as we stepped out I could hear the song playing, and see everyone standing up.

While I was walking down the aisle I caught a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye. It was Pete and his pregnant wife. I couldn't believe they made it so I waved to them. They both smiled and waved back. It was nice to have someone from my childhood here.

But my attention was quickly stolen when I saw James standing in the front of the church. Finally we got to the front of the church where Robert gave my hand to James and took a seat.

(I don't know how weddings go so we're just going to skip most of it until the very last part)

"You may now kiss the bride!" The minister said as we smiled and kissed as everyone stood up and cheered before watching us leave the church. As soon as the doors opened people started throwing flower petals and rice. We both smiled and ran threw the line as people threw the petals until we made it to the car. We were going back to the abbey for tea and then dinner an dancing.

James and I took the first car while the others took other cars back to the house. Luckily for us a couple of hall boys had set up decorations during the ceremony.

We danced and ate a delicious dinner by Mrs. Patmore. It wasn't until desert when the speeches were beginning.

"Hello, I'm Tom. The brides brother. I just wanted to say how proud of both James and Y/N. They've gone through so much and deserve some happiness. Even thought I didn't live with Y/N for long, I knew that she'd been dreaming of this day for so long. So all I have to say is to Y/N and James!" He said holding up his glass to toast.

"I also would like to say a few words. When you first came I didn't know much about you and thought you were just a young whipper snapper that would be a pain in my side. But as time went by, we all got to know you better and realized how special you are, and I think we would proudly call you a Crawley. To Y/N and James!" Robert said as everyone cheered. A few more speeches where made then more dancing, but finally it was time to call it a night.

"You know what's weird to think about?" I asked James as everyone started to file out of the Abbey, since we would stay here until we left for our honeymoon tomorrow.

"What?" He asked laughing at me.

"That only two years ago, we basically hated each other." I said as he smiled and kissed me again.

"Thank goodness I made that deal with Mrs. Patmore and Alfred." He said as I laughed but nodded.

"Thank goodness." I said kissing him again before closing the doors to the Abbey.

The End

For Now...