Deal!

James' POV

I went back to the sitting and found Y/N sitting on a chesterfield and sipping some tea. "How did it go?" I asked sitting next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She just rolled her eyes and laughed. 

"Good I feel at peace with him now. I first it felt awkward, but now I feel like we can be friends  like we were before." She said kissing my cheek, but quickly stood up, probably so no one could see us sitting together. "Could you please get my coat? I'm going into town." She said smirking. 

Y/N'S POV 
"Are you coming with me?" I asked as he helped me put on my coat. 

"If you want me too." He said looking around. 

"Of course I want you too come. Hurry." I said as he nodded and went to go fetch his coat.

"Okay let's go." He said meeting up with  me outside.

About 1 hour later I was sitting in quite a comfortable chair waiting for Y/N to come out fo the dressing room. 

"What about this one?" She asked coming out of the room in a purple dress.

"It look beautiful on you." I said as she quickly turned around to look at the back.

"Do you really think so." She said smoothing out the skirt.

"Of course." I said standing up and wrapping my arms around her waist and then kissed her cheek. "You should get it."

"Okay, I'll be right back." She said gently pushing me away and headed back to the dressing room. A few minutes later she came back out in a fancy suit and tie. "Your turn." she said handing me the suit.

"Oh you look so handsome

"Oh you look so handsome." Y/N said as I stepped out of the dressing room ad straitened me tie.

"Thank you, but I think I should put it back. I could never afford it." I said looking pretty uncomfortable.

"I'll get it for you of course silly. When my aunt died I inherited all of her money. I gave most of it to Tom to put away, but I still have enough to buy a few nice things"

"No Y/N. I won't let you do that.."

"I want to. Please." She said pouting.

"Fine, but only if you let me take you out later."

"Deal!"