Whiskey

Today I was traveling up to London to meet My Aunt, but because I'm a woman of my word I called Abigail and we decided to meet the day after I get back. 

"Goodbye stay safe Okay?" James said releasing me from a hug. 

"Of course. Try not to have to much fun without me." I said flashing him a smile. 

"Y/N Come one. Don't want to be late?" Tom said as I flashed him a smile.

"Bye." I said getting in the car with Alfred in the front. "Are you nervous Alfred?" I asked.

"No, just eager to see what's it like." He said.

James POV
"Hello?" Pete said opening the door. "James, Hello. What can I do for you?" He asked. 

"I wanted to speak with you before you and Y/N's meet up with Abigail." I said as he nodded and stepped out because Abigail was inside. 

"Come with me to the barn." He said closing the door. Once we got in the door he lead me to his office and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. "Okay what do you want to talk about?" He asked pouring me a glass.

"I think Y/N isn't quite comfortable coming to your wedding. Even though she told me you guys talked it out, but I don't think you talked everything through. So what I'm saying is I think before your wedding you should talk things through, if you want to keep her in your life." I said watching Pete's face drop from a smile to a concerned frown.

"Okay, I'll call when she gets back and cancel our meet up with Abigail and just have a one on one conversation. Thank you James." He said smiling. shook my hand and walked me out.

Y/N'S POV
"Okay, meet me in the lobby once your finished. Good Luck." I said patting his shoulder. He just smiled and nodded before heading back to the kitchen.

"Y/N?" I heard someone from behind me.

"Hello, You must be Mara." I said shaking her hand that was extended to me.

"Yes. Please I already have a table." She said guiding me towards on of the smaller tables at the back. "Whiskey please." She said to one of the waiters sitting down.

'Oh no. No one ever drinks whiskey without talking about something serious.'