The Big Question

"You did such a good job." Mr.Barrow said as we all lined up fora group picture. "Thank you. You got most of the points though for the team though." I said as they took the picture. "All right gentlemen and Y/N, let's have lunch." Robert said as we all started walking towards the Abbey. "Y/N!" I hear and look behind me. It was James. "Hey!" I said smiling. "You and Alfred did great."

"Thanks, that last play you did was wild." He said as we both chuckled and continued walking in a peaceful silence. "Do you want to have lunch with me tomorrow?" He asked breaking the silence. "It's about time you asked. Of course I'll have lunch with you" I said as we reached the Abbey. "See you tonight." I said as we both parted ways and quickly got changed back into our normal clothing.

For dinner Mrs.Pattmore made my favorite meal for dinner, Roast Chicken, Mashed potatoes, and asparagus. "I just want to make a toast to Y/N, to helping us win the match today." Robert said raising his glass. "To Y/N!" Tom says as we all raise our glasses and cheer.

"Don't forget were going to Dun eagle tomorrow to visit Shrimpy and Sharon tomorrow." Robert said as we all sat down and started on dinner. "I think I'll stay back here with Tom and get some things done, if that's OK?" I said and looked over at James. "Of course that's OK with us." Cora said probably noticing my wandering eyes. "I hope you all have fun at the ball though." I said. "Mary what are you going to do during the game, your pregnant?" I said as she playfully rolled her eyes. "I'll dance a little but mostly watch and talk to others." She said as I nodded quickly finished my dinner before excusing myself for bed.

"Congratulations on winning the game Miss." Anna said as she helped me change. "Thank you, I'm just glad they let me play. Mr.Carson almost had a heart attack when he heard I was playing." I said chuckling. "Can you tell Mrs.Hughes and Mrs. Pattmore I'm going to town for lunch so they doesn't need to plan for me?" I asked as she nodded and wish me a goodnight before leaving.

All I could think about was My lunch date with James tomorrow.