The Ritz

After breakfast Me, Matthew, and Edith went up to London. Edith for the paper, Matthew for a doctors appointment, and me to pick up Rose. We didn't talk much on the ride their but when we got to Rosmand's house we all parted ways.  I went to the Ritz to go have pick-up and have  lunch with Rose.

"Are you you Y/N?" A young blonde girl asked approaching me at the table. "Yes, and you must be Rose. Please." You said as we both sat down. "So your Tom's sister" She asked handing the waiter the menu. "Yes, Toms my older brother." You said also handing over your menu. "Why do you have an English accent of your Irish?" She asked. "Oh, I moved in with my aunt who lived in London. I've lived their for almost my whole life. So I never really picked up the Irish accent." You said as an awkward silence fell upon the whole room.

After lunch we made our way back to Aunt Rosmands. "How was your lunch?" Matthew asked as the butler took our coats. "Great we went to the Ritz." I said as we all went into the sitting room. "So are your playing in the cricket match?" Rose said sitting down next to me. "Yes, I love cricket." I said as she smiled. "I think it's amazing that your playing. Showing the men that women can do anything men can do." Rose said giggling.

"Alright well your all staying for dinner right?" Rosmand said. "Actually...." Rose said before she got interrupted. "Yes, were all staying for dinner. Thank you." Edith said. Rose looked upset ans stomped off to the washroom.

"Did you say goodbye to Newton?" Rosmand asked trying to lighten the mood. "Yes, I met him at the train station before he left." I said as she just smiled. "I always liked you too together." She said as I just awkwardly sat their. "Well, I'll be right back." I said walking off to my room.