An Unexpected Visitor

It's been a week since you met Newton Grey. We've been hanging out quite often, but I don't know something feels off when I'm with him. I feel most comfortable with James or Pete. You usually get dressed when Anna's ready, since she's Mary's lady's maid first. It was around 8:00 when Anna peaked in. Luckily I was awake and she helped me get dressed. When all the sudden you hear a knock on your door. "There's someone at the door for you Miss." It was James. You thanked him and headed downstairs with him following close behind. As soon as you got to the door you saw a familiar face. It was Pete. "Pete!" You exclaimed jumping into his arms and hugged him tight. 

"It's good to see you to!" Pete said spinning you around. "I got your letter and asked Lord Grantham if I could stay for luncheon." "Oh I'm so glad you've got my letter, oh you have to meet my brother." You exclaimed pulling him to towards the drawing room. "I've already met your brother he drove me here." Pete said walking close behind. You smiled and brought him to  your secret room beside your bedroom. It had couches a coffee table and a fireplace. "This place is ginormous. Come sit beside me." he said sitting down on the closest couch and patted the spot beside him. "Just wait, James!" you said to James as he walked by. "Can you send Daisy up here to start fire in the back room?" you asked with a politely. "Of course." he said and went to find Daisy.

(James POV)
Of course I didn't want to get Daisy and create a romantic moment between them. If it wasn't obvious I kinda like Y/N. But no one can know, especially Mrs. Pattmore. I go and find Daisy and tell her Miss Y/N was wanting her to start a fire in the back room. 

(YOUR POV) 

After Daisy lit the fire and left I cuddled with Pete for the whole day. Anna brought us lunch and dinner. I told her to tell the others I wasn't feeling well. While you were cuddling you remembered how you too met.

It was your first day at school and you were sitting alone at a nearby picnic table eating your lunch. When all the sudden a boy came up and sat down across from you. "Hi their I'm Pete, can I eat lunch with you?" he asked holding out his hand. You agreed and shook his hand. You almost immediately became best friends. You always cuddled by the fire and took each other's sweets when the other person wasn't looking.  

"Do remember when we first met?" you asked looking up at him. "Yes, I remember being dared to go eat with you, but it was the best dare I ever accepted ever." He said smiling back and leaned his head on top of yours and you both fell asleep.