Pete

(Pete is portrayed by Niall Horan)(Abigail is portrayed by Julia Tomasone)

It was Pete.

Pete was at the front door asking for me

"Y/N?" He said stepping closer to me, but before he could step any closer Robert came into the room and quickly noticed Pete was here.

"Peter, welcome back. How are you?" Robert asked coming over to us and shook Roberts hand.

"I'm doing fine my lord. How are you?" Pete asked smiling.

"Great thank you. What brings you around? Do you need anything?" Robert asked furrowing his eye brows together.

"No I was just hoping to have a word with Y/N?" He asked, as Robert peered over his shoulder to find me rolling my eyes and looking quite annoyed.

"Umm right now maybe not be the best time. Were just about to have luncheon." Robert said picking up on my vibe of not wanting to talk to Pete.

"Peter is that you?" Cora said coming down the stairs and quickly gave Peter a hug once she reached the bottom. "Were just about to go in for luncheon, why don't you stay?" She asked as Pete's smile got bigger.

"If that's OK. With you Y/N?" He asked, knowing I couldn't say no. So I said yes, but I already knew I would regret my decision.

"So Pete how's life on the farm?" Tom asked trying to spark a conversation due to the awkward silence. 

"Good actually the season is almost finished so I'm working on packing everything up." He said as the footmen came in with the food. 

"I actually came here to tell Y/N some big news." Pete said turning to face me. "This weekend I'm getting married." He said taking my hand. "And I would really appreciate if you all came to my wedding?" 

"Of course we'll come to your wedding!" Cora said getting up and gave him a hug. "Congratulations!" She said smiling from ear to ear. 

"Cora just wait a minute. We need to hear when the wedding is." Robert said noticing how uncomfortable I was. 

"Oh of course, it's in two weeks Saturday." He said pulling out a picture of him and his fiancé. "That's her. That's Abigail." He said smiling from ear to ear. "We met around a year ago..." Pete started to say but I slowly started to drift off. I couldn't actually believe it.

"Y/N are you OK? You don't look so good." Tom asked snapping me out of my 'zone'.

"Yes I'm fine, sorry continue." I said smiling as Pete continued his story.

(This is Abigail)

(This is Abigail)