Twins!!

"I wanted to give you this before it was too late." Mara said handing me a picture of a young girl.

"Who is this?" I asked smiling at the picture, the girl kind of looked like me.

"That Y/N, is your twin sister Ava." She said. I quickly dropped the picture on the table and gasped pretty loud.

"What? I have a win?" I asked picking up the picture.

"Yes, her name is Ava and she lives in Cambridge. You should go visit her." She said smiling.

"Wait I need  to know more about her. Like why haven't I heard about her?"I said as she nodded.

"As soon as your mother had you both she knew she couldn't handle twins. Your brothers were 4 and 5 and your father was never home. So she knew she couldn't handle twins. So she gave your sister to your grandmother in Cambridge. I know it doesn't make much sense but she was panicking and made a decision." She said as I just burred my head in my hands and tried to process what I was just told. "Here's her address, you should go visit her." She said as I nodded and moved onto a new topic.

After our lunch I met Alfred in the lobby and he told me he did well enough or another tryout.

"That's great Alfred, but I really need to get back to the Abbey." I said as he nodded and we both went back to the car.

Once we got home I immediately went to go find Tom and confront him about Ava.

"Can I talk with you?" I said pulling him into a random room. "Did you know we have sister? Actually she's my twin." I said pulling the picture out of my pocket. He didn't say anything and started shifting uncomfortably but took the picture, which meant he knew about Ava but never told me.  "You knew. Oh my gosh. You knew but never told me about MY twin sister." I said snatching the picture out of is hands. "I can't believe you never told me." I said quickly pushing past him and ran to my room, in tears.