Baekhyun averts his gaze.

"What..."

"I felt something twitch on my back."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to me, Baekhyun. I know when you get excited down there or not."

"I didn't get excited!"

"You're really naughty, aren't you? Getting hard while massaging your innocent husband suffering from so much pain?"

"Innocent!? Who? You?"

"Yeah. Right now, I am."

Glaring at a guilty-looking Baekhyun, Chanyeol shifts on the sofa for a more comfortable position so that his little husband is now sitting on top of his torso. Using both hands, he caresses Baekhyun's exposed thighs which are spread on either side of his body.

Damn. Baekhyun is indeed one fine meal wearing only his tight and skimpy underwear while settled above him. They're both in (couple and green) boxers shorts anyway so there's no need to undress. Perfect.

He sends Baekhyun an inviting smirk.

"Wanna fuck here?"

"I thought you were innocent?"

"Right now, I'm done being innocent."

"But the guys are gonna be here soon."

"Then we should just finish before they come," Chanyeol whispers sensually, "You know the saying, Sex is the best medicine."

"Mngh...," Baekhyun whines while having Chanyeol's large hands grope his ass cheeks, "Isn't that Laughter is the best medicine?"

"That's basically the same."

"Fine, but... we should hurry up."

"I won't use my back so you do the work. Is that all right?"

"Yes..."

"Good."

Chanyeol flips Baekhyun in an upside down position so that the male is facing his crotch, while on the other hand he is situated in between Baekhyun's parted legs. He chuckles upon tugging Baekhyun's undies to reveal peach-like butt. Amazed at the sight of Baekhyun's already semi-hard cock, he gives its pink head a light flick.

"Who's a little kid now, huh? Can a kid do this?"

"No... T-that's not fair..." Baekhyun complains in the middle of him stroking Chanyeol's cock. He senses his husband teasing his hole ever so slightly it makes him frustrated. "Please put your fingers in already..."

"Yeah? Being in a sixty-nine position sure gets you all needy," Chanyeol says, obliging to Baekhyun's request as he reaches for the lube to prepare Baekhyun's asshole. "No way. I only touch it a little and you're already this wet."

"Hngh, Chanyeol sunbae, hurry up..."

"Could it be that you play with your hole like this? See, my fingers went in so easily."

"No, I don't..."

"Really? But it's turning so soft now."

"Wait... S-stop... please... Haaah..."