Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE

Start from the beginning

"I've seen it. On a necklace." Scott said. Slowing the Camaro, Blake lools at a drawing of the symbol for the Beast of Gévaudan and nodded, "Allison's necklace."

🐺

Scott and Blake follows Stiles through the double doors into school, "This is going to be impossible, you know?" Scott said as they walked through the hall. "Just ask her if you can borrow it." Stiles shrugged. "How?"

"It's easy! You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha Werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?" Stiles said making Scott and Blake give him a look, "Stiles you're not helping." Blake said then looked at Scott, "Why don't you just try talking to her?"

"She won't talk to me! What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?"

"That's why you ease-- that's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on the good side. Remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." Stiles said and then they noticed the slight distant look on Scott's face.

"You're thinking about her in the shower aren't you?" Blake asked and he nodded, "Yeah." He said and she reached around Stiles to smack the back if Scott's head, "Don't be a pervert."

"All right. Stay focused, okay? Get the necklace. Get the Alpha. Get cured. Get Allison. In that order. Got it?"

🐺

Stiles, Blake and Scott burst through the double doors out of one corridor and into the next. Their talk is frantic and fast, "How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asked. Apparently Jackson found out about Scott some how and had confronted him. "I have no idea."

"Did he say it out loud? The word."

"What word?"

"Werewolf. Did he say I know you're
a werewolf?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head, "No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly!" Scott stressed.
"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And, if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him, anyway?" Stiles said trying to be hopeful.

"Uh, maybe the Argents." Blake said and Stiles nodded, "Okay, it's bad."

"I need a cure- right now."

"Does he know about Allison's father?"

"I don't know."

"Okay, where's Derek?"

"Hiding, like we told him to. Why?" Blake asked, "I have another idea... It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though." Stiles said making Blake raise her eyebrows at him, "Remember, you guys still have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals, and it's your first game." She said looking at Stiles who sighed and nodded.

'I know, I know... Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?" Stiles asked looking at Scott, "She's in my next class."

"Get the necklace."

"Right. Get the necklace."

🐺

Stiles drops his tray on a table to join Scott for lunch, a few seconds later Blake sits down in front of them. "Did you get her to give you the necklace?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed, "Not exactly." He said making Blake raise an eyebrow. "What happened?" She asked.