Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 20) Extra

Начните с самого начала

"Now, Kongpob, do you take Arthit to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" The priest asked. 

"I do."

"Arthit, do you take Kongpob to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health till death do you part?"

"I do"

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you partners. You may now kiss." Kongpob reaches out to cup Arthit's cheek gently before pressing a kiss on to Arthit's lips. Claps and cheers were heard and when Yo clung to Arthit's leg and tugged at both their hands, Kongpob and Arthit both smiled at Yo kissing his cheeks and walking out of the church with Yo walking in between them and holding on to both of their hands. The smiles, on all three of them, are infectious. 

The wedding reception is beautiful. The Jaturapooms use one of the many villas that they owned in order to have the reception. They choose the beach because of the memories that came with it. Both Kongpob and Arthit enjoyed the soft breeze, the smell of the ocean, and the night sky. 

They are surrounded by friends and family but when they dance together they do so to the song called Gift (Kaung Kwan) by Musketeers.

It was a song that they had both collectively chosen as it resonated the most with them and their love. Kongpob pulled Arthit closer as they danced, their foreheads were pressed against one another. 

"Thank you...For making me so happy." Arthit whispers to Kongpob as he pulls himself closer. 

"You've made me happy too Arthit," Kongpob tells him wholeheartedly. They weren't going to have a honeymoon. At least not yet anyway. They would wait until Yo finished the Second grade and they would be able to go together. For now, they would spend the weekend in the villa after everyone would leave. Yo would be spending the rest of his weekend with Pha and Nate at a sleepover. 

Kongpob loved Yo very much as did Arthit. But it was nice to get some time to themselves sometimes too. The night continued with them basking in each other's love and enjoying the presence of their friends and family until it was time for them to go. As soon as they were out of their hair Kongopb picked Arthit up in his arms carrying him bridal style. Arthit laughed as did Kongpob. Arthit's arms wrapped around Kongpob's neck and he boldly gave the handsome man a peck on the lips. 

Kongpob made his way inside the main house, closing the door behind them with a kick as he made his way upstairs and towards the main bedroom. As they did so, soft kisses were exchanged between the two of them. This was not their first time, nor was it the most special but when Arthit was gently lowered on to the bed that was decorated in flower petals and the room was candlelit it certainly felt like another moment that they would both cherish for the rest of their lives...

Arthit

(3 months later)

The sound of the alarm was heard causing Arthit to groan. He tried to reach for his phone in order to turn the sound off only to be pulled back by Kongpob's hold on his waist. 

"Kong..." Arthit called out softly to the man as he tapped his arm in order to free himself. Kongpob's hold loosened on him and Arthit simply turned off the alarm only to be pulled back into Kongpob's arm with a soft yelp.

"Kong..." Arthit spoke trying to hide his smile as Kongpob buried his face in his neck and placed a soft kiss there. 

"Stay a little bit longer," Kongpob muttered out.