• last chapter part 2 •

CHECK OUT MY NEW SEVENTEEN FANFIC IN MY PROFILE 🥳

Silver Linings 🤍

Guess the who by this initials😝

LJH 🖤

Will you marry a man with a heart cancer? Read it out to find out more!🥰

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jun's POV

"Last dance as Jeon Wonwoo and Choi Minjung,"

"You haven't called me that for so long,"

"Because you're not my Min anymore,"

"Then, why now?"

"One last time, for last time's sake."

"This is the end. For real this time. It's over.."

The image of the both of them dancing in each other's arms keep repeating in my mind as I take a deep breathe to calm myself down.

I look up to the mirror in front of me looking dashing in my all white suit matching with Minjung's.

But why does somehow I don't feel like I'm the groom when I saw both of them.

My heart clench in disappointment and betrayal.

"That boy is too much." I mutters under my breathe and reach for my cellphone.

"Oh no, you're not doing that, President Wen." A very familiar voice can be heard behind me as I abruptly turn around to face her.

I roll my eyes. "Oh, you again. Why can't you leave the fuck outta me alone, Miss Jeon Minseo?"

She shrugs. "I can't. I had to gather all the proofs incase you go against my Aunt's business."

I kept quiet as I put my cellphone down as I stares outside the window putting my both hands in my pockets and sighs deeply.

'Am I doing the right thing? Why did they act like this wedding is torturing them?'

"You probably wondering why do they look so devastated?" She chirps in my thoughts.

"What do you want?" I said gritting through my teeth.

She shrugs her shoulders again before slowly heave a heavy sigh. "Look, I know you lost a fiancé and you don't want to lose Minjung too this time, but don't you think what you're doing right now is quite cruel though? Like to the both you and Minjung. Minjung loves Wonwoo and it's a fact."

I frowns, "What do you mean?"

"Oh bitch please, you know what I mean. Why would you torture yourself into marrying someone that clearly loves someone else other than you? Like you find the satisfaction to get marry the woman you want or you just want to win against Wonwoo? President Wen, money indeed are everyone's needs but you can't buy love and happiness from that."