• twenty-one •

Wonwoo's POV

I watches as Minjung walk away from me in rush.

"She's injured?"

I frown as my eyes lock to her bandaged leg. I can see she limp slightly even when she's rushing.

"Such a great friend you are, Wonwoo." I disses myself because I didn't ask anything about her condition.

'Why does it feels like there's somebody else too who injured at the same place like her?' I try to remember back.

I close my eyes trying to remember back.

'Nevermind.'

I look down to my cheese baguette and my ice latte that she ordered for me.

"But Minjung is good at choosing. My fav too."

I mutter to myself smiling softly finishing my baguette and drink in one go.

I look at the time and widen my eyes in surprise.

I was supposed to meet that Chinese ass, Minghao. He's surely gonna cuss me out like he did last time.

"Great."

I stand up to leave until I notice a familiar figure cleaning the used tables. Seems like this cafe's worker.

I come closer to her and aha! The basketball girl!

I look down to her leg to find her injured leg and it's the same place as Minjung.

Weird but anyways I decided to greet her.

Minghao can be a stone while he's waiting for me lol.

"Oh hey, it's you." I said not knowing how to get her attention.

She stops cleaning the table and slowly turn to me. From her eyes, it looks like she just saw a ghost and gulps.

She nod her head replying to me staring boldly at me.

"You work here? Wow, what a small world." I look down to her smiling.

She's quite tall for a girl and I admit I like her height.

I suddenly got nervous being under her gaze and her stare made me uncomfortable somehow.

"You know, we keep on bumping to each other and I never catch your name." I said running my hand on the nape of my neck.

She blink her eyes repeatedly and I can see she gulps slightly. What's so hard to tell me her name?

"Er- Wonwoo, I'm-"

"Hey, can you help me? There's so many customers there."

Her words was cut off by a male worker there pulling her away from me.

"See ya later!" She wave her hands to me before quickly go to counter.

'Damn, that guy don't have to be like that.' I mumbles incoherent words under my breathe.