• forty-five •

MinJung's POV

I fix my outfit properly as I wore a puff-sleeve white broidery blouse which is a summer must-have, with some khaki trousers as I just let my shoulder length wavy hair down with a glittery hair clip.

I furrows my eyebrows recognising the route we're taking and look over to my father as he was busy looking at his cellphone.

"Why are we going here? Are we going to what I'm thinking we're going to?"

I asks him as he looks up to me from his cellphone.

He smiles and just shrug his shoulder to me.

I huffs and shifts in my seat so that I could get my head between the driver and shotgun seat to ask the driver.

"Hey Myungsoo, where are we heading to?"

He glances to me smiling slightly and shrug his shoulder too at me.

I look at the both of them in disbelief.

"Like I'm that stupid not to know where we are going." I said crossing my arms together on my chest.

We stops in front of a very familiar house.

"Hah, I knew it." I said it out loud sarcastically.

Appa just laughs at my reaction. "Then, why'd you asked?"

"Just wanted to make sure of it." I mutters feeling nervous I might someone that I've longed for weeks.

I ring the bell and somebody open the door.

I keep a bright smile knowing who's going to open the door.

The door open and there's the cutest human being behind the door.

"Grandma!!"

I walk forward to her and hug the life out of her as she just chuckles hugging me back before pulling away.

Wonwoo's grandmother is my grandmother too, you know.

"You brat! Do you love your life that much now that rarely visits me now??" She blabbers hitting my side.

"Ouch!" I grimaces in pain and whines to her.

"Aw, I was just too busy with things and you know, I'm about to marry a famous guy." I wink my eye to her as she just huffs at my action.

"My ass. Now, why are you here with your.... Mr. Choi?" She raises an eyebrow.

"What's the occasion?" Grandma asks again.

Appa smiles until his deep dimples appears showing his handsomeness to the world while fixing his suit.

"Grandma, I-"

"Grandma what? Mrs Suran. When did my daughter gave birth to you? Come on in. We talk inside."

Grandma said in disbelief as she walk inside the house first.

I giggles and look at my father as he tries to reassure his compose back clearing his throat.

"Ehem, yes, Mrs Suran."

We enter the house together.

Mrs Kim serves us some cold drinks.

I smiles to her as I get up to give a her a hug.

"Long time no see, Minjung-ah. How's your training?" She asks softly patting my head like I'm her real daughter.

"Gosh, hellish of course! But this is Choi Minjung! Nothing can tire me out, ehe." I sheepishly said.