• thirty-six •

MinJung's POV

"Appa..."

I hesitantly calls my father scratching the back of my head timidly.

"Hm?"

Appa glances towards me humming before giving his attention back to the rode.

"Can you just stop by this road so I can just walk in by myself?" I slowly asks him not wanting to hurt his feelings.

He frowns. "Why? It's far anyway. I'm sending you off until infront of the gate."

"No! I mean, I just don't want the students to see us. Like you know, I went to school dressed like I'm joining a circus and now I don't dressed like that also you're sending me off with your extraordinary car like ???"

I said half panicking.

Appa bursts into a laughter. "Oh my, you're thinking wayyy too much, Princess. Tell me, are they living under a rock? They've never seen a father sending their daughter off to school?" He scoffs playfully.

My heart tingles when Appa mentioned me as his princess.

'So, this is how it feels.' I thought smiling unknowingly still feeling cheery over the fact that we're actually getting well now.

"Minjung, are you still there?" Appa raises an eyebrow.

"Y-yeah! Nevermind. Just- just drop me by...-Eh?"

I confusedly said when I saw we're already infront of my school's gate.

Appa sighs. "I know exactly what's on your mind, Minjung. And I'm sorry I can't help you that with anything. You gotta confront those kind of people especially when we're kind of known, something like that. Just act like nothing happened."

I plays with my fingers feeling relief with what Appa told me but then I get anxious again suddenly remembering about my cellphone that is with Wonwoo.

"Aww!"

I groans in pain touching my lower abdomen.

Appa scoffs in disbelief. "You think I would buy that?"

I slowly stop my acting and starts to cry fakely leaning against the car's window weakly.

He shakes his head to me and pats my ponytail affectionately.

"Just go. What time does your class ends? Oh! And what's your cellphone number?" He asks rubbing the nape of his neck in ashamed.

I awkwardly laughs. "Its xxxx-xx-xxx. Appa, just text me if there's anything. Because my cellphone can't accept any calls anymore."

I sheepishly said showing him my Nokis 3310 to his face.

"Oh my god, you're using this cellphone? I thought you're using an iPhone? An iPhone 6 to be exact. I want that number." He remarks.

"Well yeah but I accidentally left it to my friend so. But that cellphone can receive calls but I can't hear what the other party says so its the same. Just text me, okay?" I said scratching my head.

Appa smiles shaking his head to me.

"Till to that extend, huh? Welp, we've got a lot to do about YOU. What time does your class ends? We have a lot of things to do."

"My class ends around 2? And after that I have my basketball practice from 3 pm to 5 pm. And after that, I have a part time job from 5.30 pm till 10.30 pm." I shrugs.

"Eww. Do you even get to rest? You don't have to work anymore, okay? I've made you resigned. And about your ball practice, we'll see what I can do about it." He said in grimaced.