• last chapter part 1 •

Read my  message at the end of this chapter for the new book! 🥳

IT GOT TOO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER I HAD TO CUT IT INTO TWO PARTS 😭🤚🏼

Comment lots of your thoughts! 🥰🖤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wonwoo's POV

"Wonwoo.... you came."

Minjung stands up from her seat as I stood there in frozen.

'So breathtakingly beautiful, yet you can't be mine..' I bitterly thought in my mind.

I clear my throat before letting a small smile to her. "Of course, I can't miss my bestfriend's wedding."

"Fucking ouch." I can hear Jihoon whispers that under his breathe resulting him getting a smack behind his head from Joshua. Thanks dude.

I can see Minjung has been staring at me as I just stares back at her. Her eyes really shows how much she don't want this.

Minjung looks at Jihoon, Joshua and Yumi, before hesitantly saying,"If you don't mind..."

Yumi takes it as a signal and pulls both Jihoon and Joshua with her.

The three leave us alone and I immediately pulls Minjung in for a long hug.

Her breath turns ragged in a second and she's suddenly shaking. I understand that her anxiety has gone through the rood and beyond.

I wrap both my arms around her and press myself closer, careful not to smudge her makeup on her white dress.

"I'm sorry, Wonwoo. I really am." She whispers in my shoulder.

I sighs trying to push aside my feelings. At this very moment, the most important thing is Minjung's feelings. The love of my life's feelings.

I'm going to lose her right in front of my salad.

I hug her tighter trying to convey all my feelings in this moment. A moment before she becomes another man's wife. A moment before I officially don't have any rights to make her mine back.

"Remember when 10 years old you said that I'm going to regret for not wanting to marry you? I guess it becomes a reality." I bitterly chuckles.

She just kept silent as she tightens her arm around my waist. I sighs again before attempting to remove her arms around me.

"No, let's just stay like this for a moment. For- for last time's sake..." She said in a soft cracking voice.

I swallow a big lump realising how pathetic our love story are. I thought I really going to get a happy ending love story just like what I read in my novels. Just like... Love Story.

Our favorite novel.

"I really thought we're gonna end up together, Minjung. How silly I am. I guess the universe hates the fact that we are together that they had to separates us this way." I sucks up my tears.

I've vowed not to cry. At least not in front of Minjung. I want to show her that I'm not blaming her for not choosing me to marry her.

"I guess the universe do hates us. We need a new universe to move in." She lightly jokes as I pat her head that is on my shoulder.