• five •

MinJung's POV

"Miss, your father is heading back to Seoul today."

I choke on my evening snacks hearing the maid that has been taking care of me since I was a baby, Aunty Lim said.

"W-what?" I bite on my lips in scared.

Putting down my utensils nervously, I take my hoodie over my head hiding my face under it.

"He called me earlier and said that he just got into a flight from Paris to Seoul. So I suppose he'll be arriving tomorrow morning with you know who." Aunty Lim shrug standing by my side.

"Voldemort?" I said in horror pulling back my hoodie down relief that my dad is not around yet.

She laugh at my reply.

"You and your harry potter addiction, Miss." She shake her head to me.

"Ah Aunty Lim~ I told you not to call me Miss. Minjung, Minjung!" I said pouting a bit to her.

"Ah Minjung. Okay okay I know." Aunty Lim chuckle.

"If Mr. Choi was here, you would've gotten punish for calling me Miss you know." I tease her saying my father would get mad at her.

"I still don't understand why would he blamed it all on you." She murmurs in a low voice but to my luck, I heard it.

"What?" I pretend that I didn't hear what she said.

"Nothing." She said to me smiling slightly.

"After almost 6 months leaving me in this big house alone, he came back. All my make up supply has expired." I mumble.

"You don't have to do that, you know." Aunty Lim sadly said to me.

"Anyway, I'm going out later with Yumi to the mall." I ignore what she said to me.

"What for?" She ask me the obvious.

"To buy my make up of course since Mr. Choi is coming back after 6 months in Paris." I playfully scoff to her.

"Serve yourself then, Minjung. I don't know how to advise you anymore. Stubborn." She said going back to the kitchen.

I look at her until her silhouette disappeared and I sigh in despair.

"I should get ready. Yumi is coming in any minute."

I run upstairs into my bedroom.

Running my hands through my makeup drawer, I pull out a bb cream, cc cream, primer, blusher, concealer everything that I had in my drawer on my dressing table.

I look at my face in the mirror before me huffing lightly.

*ring*

"Yo, wait up wait up. I'm checking my makeup stocks." I said to Yumi through my cellphone.

"Hurry up. My butt is about to crack waiting for you in this taxi you know." Yumi yell through.