• twenty-five •

MinJung's POV

I closes my eyes tightly waiting for the slap of the year I'm going to get tonight.

'Holy shit, I think my concealer probably out of stock right now. Say hi to baseball cap.' I mentally said waiting for the slap.

*click*

I can hear the sound of the front door being open.

"Minjung, you left your cellpho-"

I was suddenly being engulf by a hug from someone I never thought would give me that warm hug.

I open my eyes in shocked not knowing if I should wraps my arms around him.

"Why did it take you so long to come back home??? I was so worried!"

Mr. Choi, exclaimed in worried.

"I-uh,"

I glances from the corner of my eyes to look at Jun, who's raising an eyebrow to Mr. Choi and me.

"Mr. Choi, I was out with-" I blurted but was cut off again by Mr. Choi.

"Appa was worried of you, Honey! Next time, tell me where are you going okay?"

Mr. Choi cups my face. I can feel my cheeks being puffed out by him behind my mask.

I blinks my eyes repeatedly and look at Jun back. "J-Jun."

Jun ignores me and looks at Mr. Choi.

Mr. Choi follows my eyes and gasp in 'shocked' when he sees Jun at our doorway.

"Oh, Wen JunHui! What a surprise to see you here during times like this." Mr. Choi exclaimed.

'He didn't see what happened, right?' I thought in ashamed.

"Hello, Uncle MinJae. Oh nothing, I just want to return Minjung's cellphone. She left it in my car. We went out together earlier."

Jun said casually handing back my iPhone to me as I slowly take it from him.

I stare at his profile as he just let a small smile to me. I glance to Mr. Choi who's standing tall beside me smiling to Jun oddly wide.

"Oh you two went out earlier? Why didn't you tell me? I was so worried for Minjung. Thanks for sending her home safely, Jun."

Mr. Choi pats my head softly as I avoid eye contacts with Jun.

But Jun kinda looks like he's relief about something.

"No problem, Uncle MinJae. Minjung is a fun girl to be with. Glad to know her to be honest. I see why you love her. Welp, I'll leave first. Thanks for tonight, Minjung. I had so much fun. I'll tell you when our next date going to be."

Jun said smiling softly as his manly charms exploded and turn around to leave my house but stop when I call his name.

"Uh- Jun? Thanks for tonight, too. Uhm, drive back safely." I said quietly when I can feel Mr. Choi gaze on me hardly.

Jun grins widely nodding his head at me while he stares at me for a while before leaving my house.

The sound of his expensive car engine can be heard as he drove off.

I takes a deep breathe before I slowly walk away from Mr. Choi's side to the stairs.

"Minjung,"

I stops walking and turn around to face him but I don't dare to look at his face.

He chuckles. "You're doing quite great, huh? What did he buy you? Rings? Necklaces? Any expensive jewelry?"

I frowns behind my face mask. "No."