• twenty-eight •

Everyone, I'm so sorry. I got hacked 😭💔

The hacker managed to delete all of my chapters that I've wrote so I had to rewrite all of them back 💆🏻‍♀️😩

And to the hacker, hope you never pass your grade ehe.

There's a flashback in this chapter! Beware! 😇

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MinJung's POV

I looks out staring at the bright moon from my room window.

I smiles when I noticed there's a bright star somehow closer to the moon. My heart tingling from it.

'Mom...'

I hold close my favorite blanket to my chest while still looking at the star feeling her presence.

"I have a school camping tomorrow for 3 days. I hope you can watch me from up there. I love you." I mutters.

I smells my blanket closing my eyes as if I can smell her.

This blanket, I once put it on her grave because I thought she would get cold from the rain under her grave.

I was so naive back then. I wasn't even thinking properly.

I hold back my tears remembering Mom.

I always lose to hold back my tears whenever it comes to her.

"I miss you." I hug her picture.

"Are you ready?"

I quickly turn around to see MinHo Oppa standing at my door room smiling caringly.

"Almost." I answers him.

I walk back to my bed from my window where I put my backpack still packing my things for tomorrow.

"Is there anything else you need?" He asks.

I shook my head.

He smiles and ruffles my long brown hair with his hand.

"Here."

He takes my hand and give me some cash.

Okay not some but PLENTY of them.

I frowns wanting to give him his money back but he pretends he doesn't sees me.

I sighs softly and keep the cash.

"How did you know I have a camping trip tomorrow?" I asks him glancing up slightly.

He huffs probably in annoyance and make some face to me before answering me.

"Jun told me." He said.

I look at him raising an eyebrow.

"I met him at his office today. We had to discuss about the new upcoming project. Somehow, we talked about you and he said you have a camping trip tomorrow. I'm hurt, you know the fact that he knows more."

He said in offend holding his chest.

I scoffs. "He just happened to know. You're busy anyway."

He pouts. "Don't say like that. I don't like it."

"Kk, sorry."

I said continuing to literally shove all my clothes into my backpack.

I shove all my makeups and two wigs into another tote bag I'm bringing tomorrow.