• four •

MinJung's POV

'How was your flight? :)'
-MinJung 💕

I secretly sent a text to my brother who's suppose to arrive in Korea half an hour ago.

I can't fetch him because school.

'Who are you? I'm his girlfriend, stop texting my boyfriend, hoe.'
-MinHo Oppa.

I frown.

This must be the girlfriend he told me. Possessive much. I grit my teeth in piss and type a reply for her.

'First, I'm the girl who can make you go from girlfriend to stranger real quick. Second, get off his phone and give it to him now. Now, how's my brother's flight? Bitch.'
-MinJung 💕

I tap send and smirk in satisfaction crossing my arms over my chest can't wait for her reply.

Jihoon look at me weirdly.

"Stop smirking, you look like you got a stroke." He hit my right arm making crossed arms loose.

"Then, don't look." I hiss.

He glare at me and snatch my Iphone in my hand.

"Hey, give it back." I whisper in a low voice afraid that our physics teacher heard me.

"Not until I know the reason why you got a stroke." He said typing my passcode easily.

"How the hell did you know my password?" I gawk.

"8888, easy but that is so stupid of you. I'm not even surprised." He disses me while reading my conversation with my 'brother'.

"Whatever." I give up talking to him and just look forward trying to listen to what Mr Louis talk.

"Holy shit pft..." He laughs after reading my text and hold me for a support.

I ignore him and push him in annoyed because of his no end laughter.

"Lee Jihoon, may I ask you what's so funny about Minjung?" Mr Louis's loud voice echoed shocking Jihoon who stop laughing in instant.

"Nothing, Sir." He stuttered.

I scoff. "Straight to your face."

"Okay class, today's homework is do your module page 45-60. Thank you, happy recess."

Mr Louis ignore the loud groans he received from the whole class and walk out of our classroom.

I snatch my cellphone from Jihoon's hands as he keep on laughing.

"I'm meeting Yumi." I said to him as he just nod his head and shushes me away.

"Well okay then just go." He try to stifle his laugh in.

I roll my eyes and walk out of my class to see Yumi was pull by some guy to the back of his school.

I sigh. "Not again," and followed after them.

I peek them out from behind the abandoned classroom door hearing their conversation.