• forty-four •

‼️‼️<<< FLASHBACK>>>‼️‼️

❗️Flashback timeline is around Chapter 34  when Wonwoo left Yumi at the mall.

Chapter 35-40 when Wonwoo and Minjung was officially together.❗️

Yumi's POV

I cries my eyes out thinking the world are just too cruel on a one in a million girl like me.

The thought of Wonwoo leaving me all alone in the mall the other day is still haunting my mind and it's aching my heart a lot. Like a lot.

I let my tears flowing down my cheeks as I walk down the street at 10 pm alone trying to get some fresh air.

"Is this all because of Minjung?"

I said gritting through my teeth.

I can feel the burning of hatred towards Minjung slowly empowering my body while at the same time, I just can't.

Minjung is literally my sister.

'Isn't this what you want, Jang Yumi? Wasn't you the one who hated Wonwoo so much that you couldn't even look at his chubby face?'

A voice rang in my head.

I shook my head. "That was before. Is it a sin that I have fallen in love with him?" I sniffles lightly.

"But fuck, Wonwoo literally grew up to break girl's hearts. Honestly, guys ain't shit."

I grumbles kicking the small pebble in front me a bit high.

"Ouch!"

The guy in front me grunts in pain holding the back of his head as I frantically run up to him panicking.

"Jesus, Jang Yumi, you troublemaker." I cussed under my breathe.

"Sir, are you okay? I'm so sorry. I-I was- I was not thinking-"

"It's okay. I'm all good." The guy said still looking down while grunting.

"I'm so sorry. Is your head okay? I should take you to a nearby clinic. It's alright! It's on me- jesus- let's go."

I tries to pull his arm towards me.

The guy look up as our eyes met each other. Our eyes widens in unison.

"Y-you?!"

I gawks as I back away in shocked.

He looks at me but then continue to grunt in pain once again holding the back of his head.

I shakily looks around in panic before pushing my ego away and said, "Come here, let's bring you to a nearby clinic."

I hesitantly take his arm in my hold leading him the way.

"No, it's okay." He said still sighing in pain.

I huffs. "Don't be so stubborn. Just come with me," continue to pull his arm.

"I mean it when I said no!" He raises his voice a bit even though he has quite a soft voice.

He pulls his arm away from my hold rather strongly as I stumbles to the front almost bumping into him but I manage to hold myself still.

I glances to him in surprise. 'Never knew this librarian could be this hothead?'

I scoffs while glaring at him. "Yah, Hong Joshua, your head is injured because of me. I'm trying to help your stubborn ass."