• forty-two •

Please read my question at the end of this chapter! ☺️ I want to know your opinion 🥰

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MinJung's POV

"Minjung, your knight armor has arrived."

I glances towards Ying in question as she raises her eyebrow at the sits beside our basketball court.

I look at where she points and see Jun is there holding a bouquet of flowers that I don't know what's the name of it walking towards where Seungkwan, Seokmin and Soonyoung sits.

I watches as they talk to each other and just in cue, Seokmin points at me as Jun looks over me and wave his hand to me.

Smiling back to him, I put my hand in the air signalling for him to just wait for me.

Jun nods and proceed to take out his handkerchief spreading it on the chair he's about to sit on as a base before sitting down in polite manner.

"You... really are gonna get engage to a hygienist geek, Captain."

Ying trails off examining Jun's movement as I chuckles as I'm used to him behaving that way.

"It's not a bad thing so it's fine." I shrugs.

The trios that are with Jun just stare at him in bewildered completely frozen with Jun's very hygienic ways.

"When Minjung said she's engaging to a hygienic nerdy geek, I never thought he would turn out like this."

I can hear Seungkwan lowly says to Seokmin and Soonyoung which I clearly can hear it since we all know Seungkwan swallowed a freaking Mega microphone.

Jun just sat there completely unbothered and turns his sight towards me as he just waits for me.

I watches his every movement as he fixes his gaze to his cellphone probably settling all his work as he glances towards from time to time.

I snorts at him before continuing our practice.

'What makes him come here? He must be here to talk about the engagement.' I huffs shaking my head.

I whistles to catches my teams' attention as they gushes over Jun silently behind me.

"Skyforce!"

"Yes, Capt!"

"The tournament that we've been practicing for months will arrive next week. All of you clearly realized it, right? Today is our last practice and you should get a proper rest before the tournament. As your Captain, I wish every each one of you to  take care of yourselves these few days and not to hurt yourselves before the D-day."

"You too, Capt."

"Yeah, Minjung. You should too."

"Marilyn Monroe knows how to take care of herself, guys. Besides, she has her knight hygienist geek armor fiancé."

A fit of laughter blooms as the members of my team continue to tease me.

I rolls my eyes to them playfully before continuing.

"I'm sorry if these few days back, I always lost my focus. I'm sorry if I'm not a good leader to guide all of you. I hope we hit the jackpot this Saturday!"

I exclaims as they all cheered along with me and we all engulf into a big bear hug wishing each other the best.

*click *click *click