"Did you threaten him?" I asked wondering if I should pull away from his grip or not. We went on a somewhat date and even kissed but he never stated if we were officially togehter or not.

I'm so confused and I don't like it.

One minute he kisses me then the next its teasing.

What's next he'll let me down easily then tell me he's not interested.

I hope this isn't another one of Shigure's pranks. It wouldn't be a funny one, but I doubt Shigure would go that far to prank me like that. I also doubt that Hatori would follow, he doesn't seem like he would prank somebody like that.

Its understandable that Hatori may not want to open his heart fully for another. At this point I think I need an honest straight answer from him.

I just don't want to rush and pressure him though. I feel like I'm waiting for something that's not going to come to me at all.

He released his hand from my waist pulling back away from me making me free to take several steps back.

"I have to get back to work, feel free to hang out here if you want" With that being said he got back to work rather quickly with no second glance or anything.

Crouching towards the cat petting it slowly while asking it questions in my head as if he could read my mind. My eyes then flickered to the collar around his neck with a bell and nametage that read Lucky.

I suppose he named you lucky.

I stayed in his office letting him work in piece, even slipping out to bring Hatori some food seeing that he hasn't eaten in hours assuming he skipped breakfast.

He thanked me not once taking his eyes away from his work as I left him alone feeding Lucky as well before sliding down to the floor quietly.

My elbow rested against the edge of the couch as I slowly began to doze with nothing to do but wait until the second part of the banquet started.

I could go around searching for people to talk to but that would just make it awkward. Too awkward to keep a conversation.

My nap felt very short, I don't know if it was because I was in an uncomfortable position or what. The door slammed open causing me to jump up startled taking a quick peek out the window to see that they sun was setting.

Crap, how long was I asleep for?

"I thought you would be in here" Akito seemed frustrated as he looked between Hatori and I.

"Um... I was just playing with the cat but then I fell asleep" I tried to explain talking a bit too fast. Akito just scoffed grabbing my arm practically dragging me out of Hatori's office before he could say anything.

Wasn't expecting him too anyway.

Akito shoved me into her has room as soon as we got there. I fell to the ground catching myself midway slowly looking up at an angered Akito.

"Why is it that I always find you with him?'' Akito seemed so pissed at me but I don't understand why. She was nice to me yesterday, I've been quiet all day and now her mood has switched.

"We're not dating, I don't even think Hatori has feelings for me" I stood up slowly apologizing to Akito for causing her trouble although I'm still unaware why she's so angry with me.

"I swear if you are lying to me" I moved to open my mouth but in result I got slapped directly to the ground having little to no time to catch myself as I landed with a thud.

My hand shot up to the spot on my cheek that began to develop a stinging sensation as I whimpered from the impact.

Before I could recover myself Akito pounced on me forcefully pushing me down on the ground causing me to hit the back of my head on the floor as I squealed in pain.