twenty six.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢 ⊰𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢 ⊰
𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

that night felt like it was going in slow motion. jungkook was barely there mentally when they got to the stadium where the tour buses would stay after being unloaded. everyone took cars to the hotel after that. since he was one of those helping load the buses when they left he didn't have to be there for the unloading part. he was thankful, since all he wanted was another hot shower and those soft white hotel towels.

at this point hotels start looking the same, even if it's a different name they all had the same fancy stuff. jungkook got his key and went up to his room and dropped his things to shower just like every other night. after a few weeks on the road everyone starts falling into these routines, it essentially became the same days just repeating in new cities with new faces in the crowd and new room service workers.

what was different was how taehyung woke up the next morning, changing super quick and grabbing his pink martini shaped glasses and shoving them into his bag. he slung it over his shoulder, the bag hitting his thigh with each step. he texted his manager again for jungkooks room number, the ravenette not answering. the boy figured he'd crash the mans room and order room service for breakfast so it would be there when he woke up.

it was a good plan. except he wasn't expecting the answer that he got from his manager.

he already left. asked for the day off today. namjoon had texted him.

taehyung stood in the middle of the hotel hallway, staring at his phone and wondering why the ravenette wouldn't tell him — then he wondered why he would, jungkook wasn't obligated to tell him anything. suddenly his martini glasses did feel stupid and taehyung walked back to his room just to throw them back on his bed.

he followed them, falling onto his back and staring up at the ceiling. taehyung had no idea what to do now. he wanted to have eggs for breakfast and then go out and buy a cowboy hat or something, maybe even some boots, and he wanted jungkook to come too. it wouldn't be as fun if he went by himself, so he stayed on his bed until his phone vibrated.

the chances of it being who he wanted it to be were low, but he still had his hopes kinda high. they were crushed pretty soon. it was just yoongi inviting him over to his room to watch the sports game he missed.

taehyung had nothing to do now, so he changed once more into something comfier and walked over to his drummers room. it smelled like smoke in there, not even noon yet and the boy already made his way through half a pack and half a bottle of four roses.