two.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 ⊰𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 ⊰
𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

there didn't seem to be a surprise that he was the one to open the doors to the office, sticking a head of messy hair around the wooden frame to smile cheekily at a bunch of men in professional attire, looking very serious and unamused. the reputation of 'appearing only when pleased' was starting to become more apparent to describe the male.

"taehyung," his manager addressed him once he fully stepped inside the office, "so you are alive and well." he said the same thing every time after taehyung missed some meeting.

the joke was starting to get old, well it should have by now, but the rockstar just grinned some more and let the bottom of his leather slippers slap against the floor when he walked over to the desk. "yes i'm sure your bank accounts are happy about that." he looked up at one of the men, probably someone from the label that didn't even listen to music but instead enjoyed the fancy things that came with the business.

his manager narrowed his eyes and looked up at the two males he had been talking to, "we can resume shortly." it was a dismissive statement, those men nodding with slight bows before exiting the office. it was a clean office, too neat and well kept to even suggest someone was even using it. there was a large map on one wall, countries displayed and pushpins stuck to the ones he'd soon be conquering. taehyung walked up to it this time and let his eyes memorize all the name once more. "i want to get an extra tour bus, and a babysitter for ms. euna's kids." he started to list off the notes in his brain. "pay them double and make sure they have access to online schooling."

the man at the desk was listening intently, but none of it was being written down or calls being made to get those things done. taehyung noticed this too when all he heard was silence, turning to his manager and raising an eyebrow. "don't start." was all the older had said, now fully ignoring the rockstar and going back to the folder on his desk. taehyungs jaw dropped and a dramatic groan escaped, "oh come on namjoon, i only like ms. euna. she actually talks to me and is the only person that makes sitting there getting ready for so long not so boring." he plopped down in a chair, a large one cushioned with dark brown leather covering it.

taehyung had the same relationship with his manager that he had with his head stylist. over the years that working relationship just shifts so gradually it's hard to pin point when coworkers turns to family. maybe that's why he could get away with whining and asking for so much, it would seem like he was a spoiled rich man wanting everything — but really it was much like a kid asking his father for another cookie before bed when he knows he already had two more than normal.

it's like he craved that attention, knowing people were there for him and would go out of their way to get things done that would make him happy. when it came to being shipped around to lessons and vocal exercises and so many nights without sleep because in the end this was all still a job, taehyung liked knowing he could look to these people and know there really was more there.