twelve.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ⊰𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ⊰
𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

at first he wasn't that into the dressing room snacks, only nibbling on some things and then taking more only when forced upon him — which consisted of the rockstar bumping a cube of cheese or piece of fruit against his mouth. now however, the two boys were currently arguing over who got the last kebab.

"i'm your boss." it wasn't the first time the male tried to pull that card.

jungkook just rolled his eyes and didn't loosen his grip on his end of the wooden stick. "your manager hired me but nice try." they weren't actually fighting, but it was starting to get there since neither was eating and that tended to bring out the worst in people's moods.

"i can still fire you." taehyung narrowed his eyes, but it was very obvious he couldn't choose between seeming angry or going with a pout to try to get his way being cute. jungkook tried not to laugh at this. "but you won't." he pointed out.

the young rockstar leaned closer, "try me."

his voice had always been deep, oddly observed especially for a face like that it didn't seem to fit. jungkook realized it fit more after watching today's practice and hearing how the boy could somehow scream and growl lyrics while still making it sound good. he also realized it fit even more now, as a quiet whisper with soft brown eyes staring into his own.

jungkook was speechless and he hated it. it took two words and a pair of pretty lips too close to his own to have his mind blank and no remarks able to be thrown back. he practically stroked the rockstars ego some more. taehyung smiled and took the kebab, knowing he secretly won. "you're lucky i'm so nice." he said, sliding off a chunk of meat and offering it to his stylist.

"lucky me." jungkook said simply, taking the snack and the two quietly ate — and by quietly, that only meant taehyung wasn't trying to speak with his mouth full, he just rambled between bites now.

the younger was still adoring his new hair, playing with his bangs to fix them. "thanks again." he said, looking over at the male beside him. jungkook just nodded, "no problem."

"no, really." taehyung continued, finishing his share of the kebab and standing now. "i just showed up and you could have done anything today. so thanks."

he actually wasn't expecting a thank you that seemed liked the rockstar meant it. jungkook still only nodded, standing as well and taking the plate to throw it out for him. "i had fun." the ravenette admitted, but he didn't wait for a reply as he turned to throw out their garbage, especially when he saw the way taehyung started to grin.