twenty five.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐰𝐞𝐡 ⊰𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐰𝐞𝐡 ⊰
𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

after the second show in santa clara there were two more in los angeles that following week after taking the tour bus to the new city. taehyung killed it as usual, thanking that crowd for being the best even though it's what he said during every show. they were staying in the states for the next month, traveling to six cities to finish up half the tour and then head to toronto at the end of august.

they were packing up the tour bus now to drive to dallas, two more shows there before heading on to orlando after that. taehyung sat with the martini shaped sunglasses on, scrolling through his phone and waiting for the bus to be ready so he could board. the drive to texas would take nearly a day and they were leaving at night. the rockstar hoped to sleep for most of the trip. except, those plans didn't last long, not when he spotted a certain man jumping off the last step of the second tour bus.

"that's the last one." jungkook said to the head designer, hoseok. they had run out of room underneath the bus for the trunks, they right now the second bathroom was being used to store the makeup cases on the sink.

just by looking at him, no one could tell that he was dreading this drive. jungkook took initiative to help load the buses, even checking out of his hotel room early to do so. "okay i'll tell namjoon and we should be good to head out soon." hoseok said, then walked off.

he stood alone now, hands resting on his hips. jungkook looked up and the boy seemed to stand out against everything else. taehyung was already watching him through those dumb looking pink lenses, and he was sure the older would stay put or walk off. he was not expecting jungkook to start walking over, a small smile even threatening to show. "nice glasses." he said, turning to sit on the curb beside the rockstar.

"i told you to get a pair." taehyung smiled when he said it. he knew something was up with the older, but at least he was still talking to him.

they sat in silence, just watching people move around and finish up readying the buses before finding their rides, whether that be on the bus itself or cars that followed behind. jungkook rested his elbows on his bent knees. "i cant believe after dallas that the tour started a month ago." he said.

"time goes by fast." taehyung said. he knew that better than anyone, sometimes it still felt like he was a child doing auditions and practicing guitar in his dads garage. now he was selling out shows in multiple countries. "we should get going." jungkook stood now, seeing the boys manager coming out and talking to hoseok about whatever.