twenty.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐤𝐡𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬 ⊰𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐤𝐡𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬 ⊰
𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

they only had breakfast once together. it was too good, somehow burnt bacon tasting good along with the cereal that was so sugary it tasted like chemicals. jungkook even enjoyed making it, remembering how he used to make bacon on some early mornings for breakfast.

it was nice making a plate, three pieces of bacon with some eggs and sliding it across the counter to the boy waiting expectantly. jungkook smiled a lot that morning.

a week had passed since then, taehyung becoming busy again with the last two nights in seoul before they'd all be flying to the next city. jungkook got busy too, needing to pack and also be there during the showtime.

it was 4 am on a wednesday, their plan was leaning for santa clara is a few hours. jungkook had his bags ready, the ones from the dressing room already in a van being taken to the airport. now he sat with a cup of coffee, rubbing at his eyes and trying to wake up enough to look presentable when his ride got here.

the ravenettes phone buzzed with a text saying to be ready in ten. it was a long flight, so he had on a pair of joggers and a t-shirt, a bomber jacket over that in case it got called. jungkook grabbed his carry on backpack, making sure he had his phone before locking his apartment and leaving it for the next few months. it would be a while before he came back, but maybe that time would go by fast.

the car was waiting down at the curb when jungkook stepped out of the apartment building lobby. "hey." he said once sliding in the backseat, seeing the other male already there with his own coffee and eyes trained on the screen of his phone.

"good morning sunshine." namjoon looked up from his phone to smile at the male. once the door was shut the car started and left for the airport immediately. "this sucks." jungkook leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes, still feeling exhausted despite the coffee in his system. maybe a little more would help, that's why namjoon held his cup over without looking up from his phone. "here."

jungkook took the cup and drank most of it, feeling the way it burned down his throat and all the way down to his tummy. "wake me when we get there." he held the cup between his thighs, leaning his head back against the window and closing his eyes to get a little rest.

that rest didn't seem to last long, because soon there were bright lights and too many noises to sleep with. jungkook picked his head up and adjusted the mask over his mouth. "you can sleep more on the plane." namjoon said, taking his empty cup back as he got out of the car. they said thanks to the driver, grabbing their carryons and walking into the airport.