eighteen.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 ⊰𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 ⊰
𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

there were neon lights filling the room and mingling with the bass coming from speakers hanging from various parts of the high ceiling. half naked girls danced on platforms with cash being thrown their way for having pretty faces and nice bodies.

it was very condescending, but only jin could point something nice out from all the ugly. "i would kill for those stoned boots." he said, nodding towards one girl in particular with these red ones going all the way up to her thighs. they matched the bralette and leather looking bottoms she had on.

"offer her cash, she might trade you for them." one of the guys from the arena said. he had nice hair and a cool lip piercing so taehyung figured he'd be fun to have around tonight. turns out he just said dumb shit too often.

they've been out for a few hours, getting closer to 2 am and taehyung was surprising himself with the little he had been drinking tonight. "i'm going to smoke." he told jin, getting up from the velvet cushioned seats to shove through the sea of bodies and find the exit. the dance floor was too full, too many sweating people that smelled like puke and patron. taehyung went out a side exit instead, stumbling into an alley and gasping at the sudden cold air and actual ability to breath.

he took out the cigarette he kept in his back pocket for safe keeping, but also because he didn't feel like carrying the whole pack. the lighter was black with a purple skull on it, a dumb tacky gift he got a few months back. the cigarette hung loosely between his lips while he tried to get the flame to start, until the pad of his thumb started to hurt and he gave up. "fuck this." taehyung spit the cigarette on the ground and shoved his lighter into his back pocket.

the brick wall of the club felt cold against his back as he leaned against it, not caring what stains or other crap would be on the back of his jacket now. it was too nice out to go back into the stuffy and smelly club. taehyung just leaned his head back and closed his eyes. he wished he still had that damn cigarette.

instead, he reached for his phone, pulling the device out and letting the glow light up his face. at first he knew who he was calling, the mans face clear in his mind and his name waiting right there under his thumb.

too bad taehyung kept scrolling, someone else's name being the target tonight. he waited, kicking an empty beer can while the phone rang. it was probably rude to call so late, but it wasn't a school night. maybe it would be okay. "hello? tae honey are you okay?" ms. euna sounded like she had been asleep, and it made the rockstar feel worse for calling so late.