three.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐬 ⊰𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙨▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐬 ⊰
𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙨
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

there comes a time in life when decisions are made based on necessity rather than desire, what a person may truly want or prefer is cast to the side when the need for things becomes much greater — this is why people take college classes too stressful since the credit looks good, why smiling and nodding at thanksgiving dinner is forced because opinions start arguments, and why people work for companies they hate since the pay is good and they need to put that food on the table.

he had no table to put food on, he had no thanksgiving dinners to sit at, and he certainly had no college classes to take to ruin his mood some more. sometimes decisions were made purely to get away from it all. the need for space and time to think was also a necessity, keeping humans from completely losing their minds and giving them one more day to feel like they were still sane.

that was the true need. jungkook couldn't lose it, not just yet at least. there was so much to do it seemed before things would end, before the light went away and there were no more days. somehow he would need to find things to do to fill those days before the need to shorten them becomes too much.

six months ago he'd never picture himself where he was today, meeting one of seoul's most well known entertainers with a reputation and name that could get him anything his little heart desires. this was probably the last place he'd ever want himself to be found. jungkook didn't think he'd find himself hauling makeup trunks and suitcases stuffed with stage outfits out to a hallway of a building where the paint on the walls cost more than what he'd consider spending on groceries nowadays.

he wasn't broke, or even close for that matter. jungkook never really struggled, not as a child or through school years since he had good parents with decent jobs that kept them okay. he just didn't find the need to waste money on things that didn't matter as much as the fancy brand of water stocking the mini fridges in every office room.

it wasn't his money, it didn't matter. he'd stay quiet and do his job to earn his check and then find another when this was all over. that's all the ravenette has been doing the last six months, hopping from one place to the next to like a child that couldn't sit still.

no one would know he was so antsy to keep busy based of that stoic expression sitting happy on his face most of the time and the rest of his calm exterior. no one but her.

"so what do you think?" ms. euna hadn't left yet. she was packed and had her bag full of hair dryers and paintings from her kids, but she still stood in the hallway of the entertainment building, like someone had to remove her before she willingly left so soon.