thirty one.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 ⊰𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 ⊰
𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

things didn't seem to change leading up to the toronto show. everyone seemed to keep to themselves and go with the flow of busy tour life. then again, maybe that's how it's been this whole time. taehyung was too absorbed with his stylist to even notice nothing really changed outside his own fantasies.

he spent more time alone, sitting in his hotel room and not leaving unless his manager told him he had to do something. jungkook noticed this. there was no more explosive energy bursting through the dressing room doors or dancing across the stage during rehearsals. the rockstar seemed somewhat well behaved, which was concerning.

they haven't talked yet, not since that night in the hotel room, not even when he came in to get his makeup and hair done before the show in canada. jungkook didn't say anything either, nothing other than the occasional request for the boy to close his eyes or turn his head a  certain way as he worked to get him ready. 

the next show was in japan and they were flying out in a couple hours. jungkook had already packed up his hotel room and the tour buses they were renting for the states leg of the tour had been cleaned out and returned. part of him wanted to go to the rockstars room, to talk to him even for a few minutes before they got onto a plane to sit apart for another twelve hours. he didn't go. he only saw the boy next when they were at the airport, his mask up over his mouth and headphones in. a notebook sat in his lap and he twirled a pen around in his fingers.

jungkook didn't want to bother him when he looked busy working on something, even if it was something simple like doodles. 

when taehyung took his headphones out he sat up too, looking around the room where they were all waiting to board. his eyes connected with the ravenettes for a moment, but looked away pretty soon too. "yoongi, come here please." he asked for his drummer, who came and sat beside him. the two looked at his notebook and yoongi started talking too quieter for the stylist to hear. either way it didn't matter, jungkook just gripped tighter onto his backpack and waited.

they would be landing around midnight tonight, everyone most likely going to bed at the hotel right away before a busy day of rehearsals and the show tomorrow. jungkook didn't want to sleep on the plane, he figured he wouldn't be able to sleep later on tonight if he did. though, he didn't want to stay up the entire trip and be bored, so he tossed back some melatonin while they boarded and hoped to clock out for most of the flight.

the same couldn't be said for the young rockstar. not as he found his seat in the spacious area, taking one of the blankets and draping it over his legs and placing the notebook on top. it was full of notes and ideas, sentence fragments and broken thoughts that he hoped would come together soon.