twenty two.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ⊰𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ⊰
𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

it was one of the first mornings in the past month that he was able to sleep in. this was one of the lucky free days before a show that he could actually go out and explore the city. taehyung was feeling too excited he was surprised that he actually stayed in bed this long when he had the whole day to himself.

california was a lot different from seoul, especially this time of year. taehyung kicked open his suitcase and started looking for something to wear today, something more fitting for this weather. it ended up being a pair of jean shorts that ended at mid-thigh, paired with a thin t-shirt that had a picture of the state of california on it. he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, sliding on some sunglasses before leaving the hotel room.

at this point he already knew the room number, standing in front of it again the same as last night. except this time it was different, and all taehyung could think about was the way the ravenette kissed him. he froze, standing there with a hand raised ready to knock. all he really remembered was how the mans lips tasted and then how fast the rockstar left after they finished eating. it was too awkward and taehyung was not used to staying and hanging out after messing with someone, and he only kissed jungkook. there wasn't even anything more that followed that taehyung would normally want.

the door opened. taehyung had to remember if he knocked or not. which he didn't, and the surprise was clear on both boys faces.

"oh, hi." jungkook said. he was actually wearing something that wasn't for bed or for work, a pair of jean capris and a white shirt, timberlands on his feet.

taehyung laughed lightly and waved, "hi."

the corner of jungkooks lips tugged into a grin, watching the younger scratch the back of his neck and look around at any place other than the ravenette. "yeah so what's up?" taehyung tried, not sure how to explain why he was standing outside the mans door like a weirdo. jungkook just chuckled, amused by it all. "i was heading down to get some breakfast, wanna come?" he asked the boy.

"yeah let's go." taehyung smiled and stepped back so the older could walk out and shut the hotel door behind him. "i'm hoping they have those huge waffles." taehyung said as they headed to the elevator to go down to the first floor where breakfast was served between certain times.

the rockstars hopes were answered before they even turned the corner, the smell of maple syrup giving it away. taehyung went straight to the waffle irons and filled a small plastic cup with batter to pour in. he closed and turned it so the timer could start and he could grab other things in the meantime. this consisted of a yogurt and a small bowl of fruit.