twenty nine.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐧𝐲𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 ⊰𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐧𝐲𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 ⊰
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

it seemed like all he needed was that darkness. when most would hate the darkness, whether that be figuratively or literally, it was strange to suddenly feel drawn to it. like a beacon, it was his eyes, a pool of ink that would have anyone wanting drown in them. even that hair, an endless mess of raven colored locks that taehyung wanted to run his fingers through.

it was just everything that jungkook was. whether it was his appearance or his clothes, taehyung was realizing it was everything he needed in life. it's what he needed today, finishing up rehearsals and just constantly needing to look at the man standing and watching him. he was there, watching the rockstar with a fond smile and arms crossed loosely over his chest, the occasional nod that had some pride shooting through taehyungs chest knowing he sounded okay or did something right.

he wished that he was here now. the hotel room seemed emptier when no one was there to share it with him. taehyung never felt like that before, because most of the time on tour he'd be sleeping or just wanting to be alone after constantly working all day or doing shows. now he just wanted jungkook with him, even if they did something lame like order food to eat or simply sleep.

something changed during tour. taehyung thought about it as he stared up at his ceiling. he's not sure exactly when they turned from coworkers to something more, even though he wasn't sure what that was. they kissed a lot and flirted more so, but they never talked about it. taehyung knew that wasn't the priority right now, not with so much to do with tour. maybe that's why they haven't talked. maybe they could once this was all over.

jungkook has done so much for him, even more than his employment requirements tell him to. of course he makes him look good for shows, but he's also always there. jungkook shows up whenever taehyung needs him too, even if he doesn't ask. it's like jungkook just knows these things and comes swooping in to save the day. he wonders if anyone does that for him, who saves the person that constantly does it for everyone else.

the rockstar knew he had a knack for looking into thing, that curiosity telling him to push his nose into things. it's what made him call ms. euna so many weeks ago when he first became nosy about this new makeup artist. now he was doing it again, asking questions and given advice to not push too much. ms. euna loved him though, and she was busy making lunches for her kids for school tomorrow so she had to go and didn't want to continue lecturing the boy about boundaries. either way, taehyung managed to get a phone number.

he sat up on the mattress, hugging a hotel pillow while he dialed the number. in his mind this was a nice thing, he was trying to do something for someone that's already done a lot for him. taehyung still doesn't know what he was going to say, and he didn't have chance to think of anything because the phone was answered already. "hello?" she said.