prologue.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 ⊰⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 ⊰

it was a rush like no longer. only few were lucky enough to experience the feeling of blood pumping so fast it felt like the veins would explode and pour across the front of fancy suits and shiny shoes, a red fantasy drowned in spotlights. his eyes were closed, floating on this feeling that pulsed through his chest and reminded him why he was even alive.

this. the screams and the sweat dripping down tanned skin and fitted outfits. he looked expensive, and he looked stunning, and everyone adored him. it was seen in their eyes and the cheers spilling from throats that won't be able to speak tomorrow.

for so long he's waited to picture his name on those signs, in a big obnoxious letters that told every city around the world that he was coming to own the night and leave everyone wanting more and more and more. it was a dream, and he one day he'd be living it. so many pretty eyes and skin colors and ethnicities coming just to see him, showing how much of an impact this man has even outside his small home country.

it was any artists dream. that feeling rushed through him, and he even felt the lingering tingles and even heard the distant cheers and his eyes opened that morning. 4 am the clock said. it had been a dream.

kim taehyung sat up in his bed, too big for one person but at least he could spread out and hog the sheets and no one would complain about it. if he thought hard enough he could imagine the fans saying his name again, and the chills it gave him despite the hot lights beating down on his body dominating the stage.

it was the most beautiful feeling in the world.

and in a few weeks his dream would be a reality. kim taehyung was going to dominate the world on his first international tour — and he sat there in his bed, smirking at the thought of men and woman screaming his name and never wishing he left the stage.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
welcome to my new taekook story, dynamite ♡
this was just a short intro and sneak peek into what's to come. let me know what you think!
did you expect taehyung to be the rockstar? or jungkook? remember to comment & vote and i'm excited to write more and see if your thoughts match the plot. ♡