nine.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 ⊰𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 ⊰
𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

the young rockstar was laying back in the cushioned chair, humming to some radio song while elbow-deep in a bag of ruffles. he had made himself comfortable once the two of them made their way into the stylist room, already eating some of the snacks they bought and sharing up at the only drawing he had taped to the mirror when ms. euna left.

"so have you dyed someone's hair before?" taehyung asked, tearing his eyes away from the painted stick figures to look at the man through the mirror. that man just looked up from slipping on the gloves, already having the bright dye sitting in the bowl with the brush ready and timer set.

jungkook nodded. "yes."

"have you bleached hair?" he asked this time, knowing very well his dark brown hair would not take well to the color they chose. jungkook just nodded again and seemed to fall back into his more quiet mood where nods and single words were more commonly used.

taehyung just hummed and shoved another handful of chips into his mouth, watching crumbs fall over the front of his shirt through the mirror. he didn't think he was nervous, it was just hair that could grow back. plus he's had his hair bleached before. the poor boy just wasn't expecting to feel his stomach drop so fast when jungkook started right away and slapped on a bit of bleach with the brush on a strand of the boys hair.

there was no going back now, his trust and well-being of his hair was now in jungkooks hands. the head stylist just continued on, taking sections and adding the bleach with the brush in even amounts and making sure it was covering every piece.

"who's hair did you bleach?" taehyung asked after some minutes of not talking. the man doing his hair just sighed, knowing there would be more questions but still feeling drained once they came to light.

jungkook just added some more bleach to the brush and continued on. "well now i can add you to the list." he said, vague and still not answering the question whats so ever.

the rockstar looked like he was going to ask another question, based on how jungkook was watching him through the mirror. he never got the chance to, because the ravenette cut in, "can i have a chip." he asked.

it through him off, big eyes blinking and hand frozen inside the bag. "but your hands are busy." taehyung said, meeting the males dark eyes in the mirror and suddenly forgetting whatever he had been thinking about. the only thing up there now were thoughts of those pretty eyes staring back at him.