seventeen.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 ⊰𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 ⊰
𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

it was like dejavu. the next day went by just like the one previously and happened to do so just as fast. the only difference was that the rockstar didn't have an attitude when he showed up. he just walked in, surprisingly on time again, and walked over to the stylist chair to sit and get done up. 

"hey kook." taehyung said as he sat, letting the nickname slip and not even feeing weird about it. he was pretending today, like last night didn't happen. it would have to wait until there was a better time to ask questions.

jungkook hummed and continued to touch his things. it seemed like a habit, to continuously count and organize his products until he actually had to use it. "hey." he said. it was short, but the ravenette actually stopped to smile a bit at the rockstar.

"can we do something different today?" taehyung asked. he stayed up late on twitter looking at edits of himself. it was not the best thing to do since he now had a head full of ideas and impulsive urges. jungkook even rose an eyebrow and started laying out the products he was using. "what do you mean?" he asked, taking the concealer and putting it under the males eyes. his bags weren't as bad as they had been, thankfully.

"shave my eyebrows."

"excuse me-" jungkook nearly dropped the brush and ruined the blend of colors he was working on over the boys monolid. the palette was gorgeous, a pretty orange fading into red with a gold shimmer on top. it was much prettier of a look compared to what went on when the concert gets closer to finishing, consisting of a smokey eye and eyeliner. "i'm not shaving your fucking eyebrows." he said once collecting his thoughts and realizing what the boy was asking for.

"listen to me." taehyung started to pull out his phone and find that one picture from twitter. "trust me, it will look good." he said.

jungkook dabbed a little sparkle onto the tip of his middle finger, asking the rockstar to close his eyes again so he could dab the pretty shimmer over his lids. "here." he had his eyes closed, but held his hand out to show what was on his phone.

the photo didn't not convince the stylist. he scrunched his nose and stood back to look between the screen and back at the rockstars face. "are you sure?" jungkook asked.

taehyung just nodded. "let's do it. come on." he clapped his hands and turned to the mirror, trying to picture it already.

his stylist wasn't too sure, but that would be a lesson for the younger to learn on his own. jungkook just did as he was told. the sound of the buzzer filled the room just as the head designer walked in, just seeing that thing getting close to taehyungs face and not holding back the scream.