thirty four.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 ⊰𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 ⊰
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"i'm thinking black, would that make me look edgy?" taehyung was sitting on a cushioned chair in front of the hotel bathroom vanity, eyes looking up thoughtfully at the ravenette standing behind him. jungkook was blow drying his newly dyed hair, styling it into soft waves laying atop his head.

jungkook just shook his head and continued to fuss around with the boys hair, fixing certain strands until it looked good. they had to leave in about thirty minutes, a car was being sent to pick the rockstar up for a radio interview. there was a lot more promo going on now considering the tour was ending and now people wanted to know what was next. it was always questions about what kind of songs would be on the next album as well as his current favorite color and ariana grande song.

"what about that light pink shirt you have," jungkook suggested. he was now cleaning up his tools, winding up the cord to blow dryer and taking the combs out from his back pocket. "the one with the shiny bead looking things on it." he remembered when taehyung wore it once and the light color looked really good against his tan skin.

taehyung stood up from the chair and hummed, "actually maybe." he said. he really liked his hair now, the dirty blonde color looking good framing his complexion, as well as the added pink peekaboos sticking out every now and then. it was very subtle, but added that extraness that taehyung liked.

"come on, namjoon is blowing up your phone." jungkook tossed the younger his phone, the screen already lighting up again due to his manager wanting to know where he was. he knows how nervous namjoon gets for interviews, considering the way that taehyung enjoyed opening his mouth and speaking whatever was on his mind. "can we get lunch after. im starving." the boy walked into his closet and found that pink shirt, pairing it with white dress pants and his leather gucci slippers.

"we'll see." jungkook said. he was already ready to go, patiently waiting for the rockstar would liked to talk and wander around the room. jungkook had the lightly grab the back of his shirt to pull him away from the mirror and push him towards the door. "what about burgers." he suggested once they were out in the hall, "i'm in the mood for something greasy."

"i'm in the mood for you to walk faster." jungkook said. it was playful, but he also saw how oblivious taehyung was even though his manager was still texting him continuously. "hold my hand and i will." taehyung wiggled his fingers, smiling when pink dusted the older mans cheekbones.

he took the boys hand anyways, their fingers intertwining and soon the younger was swinging them back and forth.

"there you are." his manager said once the two made it down to the lobby. namjoon eyes their hands but didn't say anything this time. "nice hair." he said instead.