four.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 ⊰𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 ⊰
𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

there was something about the way the sun came up in the early mornings, barely peeking over buildings since any other horizon couldn't be seen due to man-made blockades destroying the beauty of mother nature. still, she comes through every day and the sight never gets tiring to witness.

the thought of awaking so early starts groans and protests, whether they be internal and trapped in one's mind or audibly dramatized. that feeling of dread and disgust with leaving bed when it was still dark out doesn't last, not when the sky starts to lighten, turning the world in a pastel daze that only lasts a moment. its a very specific time, a few minutes of pretty colors filling the air and washing the streets in a haze that makes waking up actually worth something. then it was gone, overpowered by the yellow rays puncturing pastels until they had their chance again the next morning.

there were very few people who'd appreciate that short time, the one right as the sun started to show. the dark haired male was one of those people, he found it pretty — plus the lack of other people awake was an added benefit that made it even nicer to experience.

jungkook finished the last of his coffee, before it even fully cooled, letting the black liquid burn the back of his throat. he stood from the curb, dusting off his jeans before tossing the cup into a nearby trashcan. the pastels were gone, and so was he.

schedules were important, they were made to be planned and followed and keep things in line. jungkook liked them, they were easy — whether that's understanding them or following them.

he wasn't late today, walking into the lobby of dyno entertainment three minutes early. the lady behind the desk smiled at him, recognizing the handsome ravenette just from one visit the day before. jungkook nodded politely and continued on to the elevators.

the lift carried him up a couple floors, to the stylist rooms and wardrobe offices. today he'd be meeting the head designer, together the two of them worked on stage outfits and makeup looks that paired together and didn't clash. from what jungkooks had learned, the rockstar had a particular taste in fashion and appearance. there was no shyness, only unapologetic personality.

the boots he wore sounded heavy against the shiny floors of the building, a stark white against pitch blackness. jungkook opened the door to the room and already saw people inside, the girls from before and a male standing beside the table with sketches and ideas laid out in an array. all their eyes looked up at the newcomer when the door opened, some recognizing, others ogling, and then just a normal look from the only other male in the room. "you must be jungkook." he had said, a friendly smile when he walked up. "my name is hoseok." he said.