twenty eight.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐥 ⊰𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐥 ⊰
𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

the sun was shining on his face, golden streaks across tan skin and black bangs. he fluttered his eyes open, but he didn't move his head from the pillow, not yet. it was too nice of a morning to ruin that, to move too fast and mess with how nice it was.

"how was your nap?" she rubbed her palm over his chest, sitting up on her elbow to smile down at him. she may have been smiling now, but jungkooks knew she wasn't happy. she wasn't happy ever since that one night so many years ago. it ruined her life. that's what she told him.

"good," he grinned, looking up at her pretty features and light brown hair. jungkook remembered seeing her for the first time on that day in school, she was the prettiest to him. it didn't take long for him to ask her out. "did you eat yet?" he barely got the question out, not before their bedroom door burst open and a light voice filled the room.

"dad guess what." haneul was smiling wide, hair braided to the side and backpack swinging as she ran in. jungkook was sitting up now, his back against the wall and smiling now that his daughter was climbing onto the bed. she sat between her parents legs, facing them and taking off her backpack as usual, but she was leaning more towards her dad. she always did. that's why her mothers smile faltered a bit when watching the two.

"tell me baby." jungkook said.

"you're suppose to guess." the little girl said, unzipping her backpack but keeping it closed as she watched her dad. he just chuckled, "and you're suppose to know that i never do."

"good point." haneul said. she smiled anyways, taking out her lunchbox and opening that as well. she pulled out a small plastic package, colorful design and big letters. "look what i traded at lunch today." she smiled even bigger, handing him the sour jellies.

"honey you know you're not suppose to trade. eat what i pack for you." her mother said. haneul just frowned a little, and jungkook was quick to jump in, "it's okay, just don't do it again. your mother does well making us meals." he said. his daughter smiled again.

"i actually got the jellies and a chocolate cupcake but i ate that in the car." she said. jungkook opened the package of candy and took a piece out, giving one to his daughter who waited expectantly with her palm up, and another to the woman laying beside him. she was still frowning a bit, and jungkook just nudged her leg under the sheets, "come on smile." he said while handing her the candy.

"i gotta do homework and feed nellie." haneul slid off her parents bed, waving as she chewed the candy and headed to the door, dragging her backpack on the ground behind her. her braid bounced against her back when she walked, strands sticking out in places.