one.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ⊰𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ⊰
𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

the beige waves crashed against glass, trapped and being teased by the world beyond. there were little sparkles swimming in the waves, like pixies flying with gravity having no way to pull them down from the glorious clouds they kept wishing to touch. those pixies looked so pretty, too tiny and precious for a cruel world like this one to destroy them — but they would be, everything gets destroyed at some point.

pink lips touched those beige waves, tasting the sparkles and destroying the pixies for good. the champagne spilled down in his throat in one go, all the way down to his belly to join all the other pixies from earlier glasses.

taehyung looked down into the glass and wondered if the pixies were happy where they ended up. maybe they'd want some more friends, maybe he shouldn't have poured another glass of champagne when it was barely past 3 in the afternoon. that didn't stop the beige waves from filling the glass once more.

the man still wore his robe even when most of the day had passed, silky fabric over broad shoulders and tan skin seemingly kissed by the sun itself. those bright rays shone onto his face now through the tall floor-to-ceiling windows of his home, an apartment high up in one of the most grand buildings in middle of seoul. it was probably too big for one person living alone, but the pixies kept him company.

taehyung knew he should have been dressed, technically he should have been gone a few hours ago. that pounding headache kept him hidden underneath his bedsheets far too long. at one point he couldn't tell if it was the thump behind his eyes irritating him or the constant vibrating of his phone sitting on the nightstand. it was his phone, too many people wanting too many things all at the same time.

it took an hour or two to finish the rest of the bottle and find an outfit to change into. the male put on a pair of slim-leg black pants, a flowy white button down tucked in and covered with a long grey coat and scarf. taehyung ignore the notifications on his phone when he slipped it into the pocket of his coat, finding his gucci leather slippers by the door to his apartment right where he had left them.

the car was waiting for him downstairs already, his driver knowing where he needed to be and greeting the male like usual. taehyung hid being the sunglasses and mask pulled up over his mouth, but he nodded to the man once getting into the backseat and leaning further into the leather seats cushioning his muscles.

to him it felt like he had just closed his eyes, shielding them from the blur of color as buildings and people zoomed by outside the tinted windows of the van. this part of the city was more exclusive, in regards to the higher value apartments and business buildings taking up most of the properties alongside city streets. it wasn't like the other parts of seoul, where art and little stores decorated streets and beckoned people inside to look at their clothing or drink their coffee on early mornings. taehyung liked his side, it was quieter and had less people around.