nineteen.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐲𝐨𝐧 ⊰𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐲𝐨𝐧 ⊰
𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

waking up that next morning seemed to be one of the best with an actual good nights sleep. there was no headache or acidic taste on his tongue from too many trips to the bathroom to empty his stomach. instead, taehyung snuggled more into the covers, blinking up at the unfamiliar ceiling and remembering where he had stayed the night.

the rockstar kicked the sheets off, seeing how the hall was still dark and hopefully the older male wasn't awake yet. taehyung wanted to do something to say thank you, probably attempt to make breakfast or at least coffee.

what he wasn't expecting was to see a half empty fridge, nothing but some orange juice and a leftover container of sushi from the last taehyung came over. "you're kidding me." taehyung rolled his eyes and started quietly going through the cabinets to find where he kept his dry products.

that didn't end up being much help either, not if taehyung planned on making breakfast with half a bag of uncooked rice and instant ramen. he gave up, standing up and walking to the living room where the ravenette was still asleep on the couch.

taehyung froze, because jungkook still wasn't wearing a shirt and the blanket stopped right at his hips. the man was asleep, head tilted back and neck exposed with pink lips parted slightly. he looked so fucking good, and taehyung didn't even try to hide how he stared.

"good morning."

that scared the rockstar, jumping in place and feeling his face heat up immediately at seeing the way the ravenettes eyes peeked open. a small smirk rugged at jungkooks lip, bringing his arm up to rest his hand behind his head.

taehyung narrowed his eyes, not liking the feeling of becoming flustered so quickly and seeing jungkook looking proud of himself. he tilted his chin up, "good morning." he walked over and lifted the older males legs to sit on the couch and drop them over his lap. "you're fridge is empty." he pointed out.

jungkook didn't move, not even his legs that were now over the boys thighs. "i order my food to the door." he shrugged.

"and you call me spoiled." taehyung said.

"i never actually said it." jungkook defended himself. he pulled the blanket up some more over his chest, not missing the way the youngers eyes peeked over a few times and a light pink dusted his cheekbones. "you didn't deny it." it was taehyungs turn to point out.

jungkook brought his legs off the others lap, sitting up now and letting the bones in his upper body crack as he woke up. "i could pick something up." he said, standing and walking off to the kitchen. taehyung watched how low those sweatpants were and how the muscles in the males back moved.