"That's good!"

"Hey, you guys wanna go check out my car? Its up front"

"Sure" Marinette replied, speaking for herself and her friends.

"Cool, come on" Ronnie began guiding Alya, Marinette, and Kalianna out of the school, chatting with them.

Before Nino could follow, Adrien pulled him back.

"Nino, do you notice something off about him?" The green-eyed boy questioned.

"What? No. He seems like a pretty chill guy. Plus, he knows Kalianna" Nino walked away in the direction where his friends had gone.

"Why does something feel so off about this Ronnie guy? He seems like he was close to Kalianna back then, too close" Adrien muttered, cupping his chin.

"Ooooh! Someone's jealous!" Plagg snickered from Adrien jacket.

"I'm not jealous! I just feel like there's something off about him"

"There's nothing off about him, your just jealous!"

Adrien rolled his eyes and walked out the entrace of the school, only to see his friends and his girlfriend fawning over Ronnie's car while the said boy leaned on the vehicle.

"Is this a Verratti Le Mans Sport car?!" Kalianna looked at Ronnie with amazement

"Yep" The boy responded. "And its the latest model"

"Really?! Cool!"

"Kalianna, I didn't know you knew about cars" Adrien said.

"I actually thought her all about them when she was in California" Ronnie uttered.

"And that I'm grateful for" Kalianna spoke before chuckling.

"Can Nino and I take a picture with it?" Alya asked, smiling. "It looks so cool!"

"Sure" Ronnie divulged, holding his hand out.

Alya gave him her phone and posed with Nino in front of the car just as Ronnie took the picture.

"All done" Ronnie handed Alya back her phone so she, Nino, Marinette, and Kalianna could look at the photo.

"Aw, you guys look so cute!" Kali praised.

"Thanks" Alya rendered.

"Hey Kalianna, you wanna go for a spin?" Ronnie asked, gesturing to his car.

The silky black-haired girl's eyes widened. "M-me?" She pointed at herself.

"Yeah" The light-green eyed boy nodded.

"Uh...well" Kalianna looked at her friends and saw them looking back at her with huge grins.

The only person who wasn't happy was Adrien. 'Say no, say no, say no. Say. No' He thought, burning a hole into the back of his girlfriend's head.