"I'm sorry, but the EMT's tell me you hit your head pretty hard and they need to make sure you don't have a concussion." Stilinski said but it seemed like Jackson either wasn't listening or just didn't care, probably both, "What part of I'm fine are you failing to grasp here? I want to go home."

"I understand-"

"No, you don't understand. Which kind of blows my mind since it should be a pretty basic concept for a minimum wage rent-a-cop like you. I just want to go home!" Jackson continued to yell makin Blake sigh out in frustration. "Jackson!" She snapped making him turn to her, "How about instead of yelling at people who are just doing their jobs and come comfort your freaked out girlfriend, who mind you, you're just making her more freaked out." Blake said, gestering to Lydia who had been clutching Blake's hand the more Jackson yelled.

He sighed and walked over to Lydia while Stilinski gave Blake a thankful smile. "Hey, is that a dead body?" Stiles yelled making the throng of onlookers rushes forward and Stilinski throws an angry glare at his son who shrinks back.

Blake looked over to see Stiles standing by the police car making her sigh and get up to walk over to him, "Blake! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Was it you know who? Did he-" He said and was about to ask more questions but Blake covered his mouth with her hand. "I'm fine, Stiles. Just a bit bruised and yes, it was him." She said as she pulled her hand away.

"Did he do anything to you?" He asked worriedly and she smiled softly at him and shook her head, "Yes and no. He didn't hurt me, but he sniffed me and then said my name." She said and his eyes widened. "He knows who you are? How are you not freaking out?" He asked and she shrugged, "In the world of supernatural the Hale family was pretty famous. So an alpha knowing us isn't much of a shocker. The most concerning thing is that he didn't day my name name." She said making him look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked and she sighed, "He said a nickname. A childhood nickname that my family gave me, which I haven't been called since the fire. No one but my family knows it, there was only one person outside the family that knew it and their also dead. Hell, Lydia doesn't even know it." Blake said and Stiles eyes widened.

"Yeah that's concerning. You're okay though right?" He asked and she smiled softly at him and nodded, "I'm okay."

🐺

"Just a friendly reminder: Parent/Teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a C average are required to attend. I won't name you since the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment. And has anyone seen Scott McCall?" Harris asked, looking at Stiles and Blake who sat next to eachother.

Neither of them responds and the he door opens and in comes Jackson,
something slightly off about him. Everyone watches as Harris crosses to him. "Jackson, if you need to leave early for any reason... You let me know." Harris says making Blake scoff loudly. "I was there too. But don't worry, I can feel how concerned you are about my crumbling sanity." She said sarcastically making Stiles chuckle next to her while highlighting a bunch of sentences in his text book.

Harris ignored her and walked to the front of the class, "Everyone, start reading Chapter Nine. And Mr. Stilinski try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's Chemistry. Not a coloring book" He said making Stiles look up at him then tilted his head back, spitting the cap out and catching it. Blake laughed quietly while looking down at her book making Stiles look at her with a smile.