The sound of movement makes Blake spin around. A shelf rattles, DVD cases trembling as something largemoves behind it. "Oh why now?" She mumbled, knowing exactly what was between them and the exit.

Jackson grabs Blake's arm and pulls her behind a shelf, trying to steady his near-hyperventilating breaths. Blake doesn't even tempt to calm her rapid heart breath or breathing, the alpha already knows where they are. Being quiet isn't going it change that.

Slowly, Jackson peers up above the stacks of DVD's when suddenly, one of the shelves rocks forward. And the, like dominoes, they begin falling toward them, DVD's flying through the air.

Jackson grabs Blake and moves to dart out of the way, but one of the shelves slams down on his back, pinning his body to the floor. Blake on the other hand, fell on her back making the shelves press down on her stomach making her groan. As Jackson tries to push himself up a shadow falls over them making Blake suck in a deep breath, closing her eyes.

Jackson holds still as the store becomes ominously quiet and as clawed hand reaches over the nape of his neck where the marks from when Derek punctured his skin are still visible.

The alpha let out a low growl before moving to stand above Blake making her groan as the shelves pushed harder on her stomach. She turned her head to the side as the alpha leaned down and sniffed her hair, "Moony." She heard a deep voice whisper then suddenly the alpha ran off, straight through the window of the store.

The only sound was the sounds of glass shattering and a piercing scream coming from the car. Blake opened her eyes, letting a shakey breath as what happened settled in. The alpha knows who she is.

🐺

Sheriff Stilinski drives while Stiles searches through fast food bags, "Did they forget my curly fries?" Stilinski asked. "You're not supposed to eat fries. Especially the curly ones." Stiles said making his father look at him with raised eyebrows, "I am carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries."

"If you think getting rid of contractions in your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, you are wrong." Stiles but before Stilinski can respond, the radio buzzes to life.

"Unit One, do you copy?"

Stiles reached out to grab the CB but Stilinski smacked his hand away and gave a look making Stiles shy away. "Unit One, copy."

"Got a report of a possible 187."

Stiles looks up after stuffing a handful of curly fries into his mouth with wide eyes, "A murder?!?"

🐺

Stilinski pulls up in front of the video shop and turns to his son, "Stay here." He said then got out of the car. Stiles sits impatiently while taking in the store's shattered window, the knocked over shelves and then noticed Blake sitting in an ambulance next to Lydia who had her head on Blake's shoulder, making his eyes widen and quickly scramble out of car.

Blake sighed and rolled her eyes as Jackson yelled at the EMTs, "I don't need to go to the hospital. I'm fine." Jackson yelled. Noticing the commotion, Stilinski heads over while leaving
his other Deputies to keep the onlookers back. "Why the hell can't I just go home?" Jackson yelled.