22. Do I Get To Take You Out Again?

I was currently in time square walking around window shopping with Alex.

"hey so we do need to get into a store anytime soon if you want to make it to your date with Xavier on time" she nudges my shoulder.

I chuckle and roll my eyes. I sigh and walk into a vintage store, I looked through clothing but nothing seeming to pop out or catch my eye.

walking around the shop for almost 15 minutes something finally catches my eyes. I face it completely and sigh in relief. I walk over to it and admire it on the manikin.

"Alex come here for a second." I call for Alex, she walks over a gasps.

"Sav its beautiful! try it on!" she hurriedly takes it from the rack beind the manikin, she shoves it to me and practically drags me to the change room.

I slip it on and smile. it was a beige sequin dress that came to my mid thigh and scooped down on the back showing my dimples on my back. it was classy but sexy at the same time, opening the door I walk out and to see Alex has stopped fiddling with her phone and looked up, her eyes widen and smiles.

"Sav it's beautiful" she exclaims. I smile and thank her,

"you have to get it!" I laugh and nod in agreement.

once im out with the dress in my hand, walking over to the register I place it down for cashier to scan it.

"nice choice, not many people choose this" she smiles.

"im not like many people" I state. she laughs lightly and nods.

"that'll be $59.00" I smile and hand her the money, it was a reasonable price

"its is originally $100 but since your the first to buy it you can get a discount on it" I smile greatful and thank her.

once I walk out with Alex by my side she speaks up.

"now for matching shoes" she smirks, I whine and stomp my foot in annoyance. she laughs evily and drags me into another store.

                                     ~¤~

I was currently at Alex's apartment because my house is infested with murderous men, and I didnt want to accidently bump into Xaiver while getting ready aat his house so It was safe for me to be at her house and Xavier picking me up here.

shes currently doing my hair, it was silent but comfortable silence.

"hey Alex" I speak up

"mhm" she replies.

"so whats going on with you and Peter?" I wiggle my eyebrows. she blushes and hides her face with her hair

"were not offical but..."

"your totally getting it on!" I squeal

she chuckles. "maybe.." she admits

I gasp and clap like I five year old.

"is he any good?" I ask curiously. her blush deepens. "yeah very good. amazing actually" I smile. "well im happy for you" I grin at her. she smirks and finishes my hair.

"okay im done." I look at myself in the mirror and gasp. my hair's curled and pinned to the side with a sparkly clip clipped into my hair. I turn around and hug her.

"thank you Alex" I smile greatful. "anytime chica" she smiles back.

I did my own makeup. putting on eyeliner winging it out with mascara and light pink lipstick.