33. Fashion Show

"Yes"

It was as simple as that. Xavier is emotionless for a second but then it hits him. "Wait what?" He asks confusion evident. "I said yes you bimbo come here" I grab his collar and plant my lips onto his. He lets go of a sigh causing me to smile. "Finally" he mumbles. I chuckle and pull away. "Really?" Xavier double check. I roll my eyes and give him another kiss. "Does that answer your question"

"Mhmm no try again" he smirks, I grin and slap his shoulder. "Okay I need to get back to work im as late as it is" I check the time, I walk off, but im grabbed by the elbow and yanked back into Xavier's chest. "how about we do work at my place?" He gives me a wicked grin. I roll my eyes and swat his shoulder. "Next time okay" he pouts like a child and I can't help but kiss his adorable lips. "I promise" I whisper In his ear, he shivers and I smugly smile earning the response I wanted.

"Fine" he mumbles, we walk back to my car and drive to work.

《♥》

"Okay. Here are all these new outfits. I need you to try them on for tonights fashion show at 10. You'll be opening up the show so I have a prop, I made these wings for you" I gasp at the props. The wings are filled with black matte feathers and rose gold studding. "Thank you so much Lana" I hug her. "Oh pish posh its nothing, now go!" She snaps her fingers. I scurry off and change into my opening outfit.

Coming out, im startled by Xavier sitting on the couch on his phone, "hey" I call out, walking out I stand in front of the full length mirror and admire the dress. "Wow" he breathes.

"I know" reading his mind, he chuckles and gets up from the sofa. He walks towards me until he is standing right behind me. "This is beautiful" he lightly strokes my arm, I shiver at his touch and he smiles. "Why dont we go inside the change room and talk" he smirks. I swat his arm and push him back. "Ill go into the change room while you stay out here and watch." I push him back until he stumbles and falls back onto the couch. I laugh and walk into the change room.

"are you going to come out any time soon" Xavier called out from behind the door. i chuckle and put back my previous outfit. unlocking the door, im flown back as im about to walk out, Xavier walks in and kicks the door closed. he stridesover to me and grabs behind my neck and crushes his lips to mine. this feels like Deja Vu. instantly reacting, i bring my my body close to his and wrap my arms around his neck. the kiss is frantic and hungry, my minds spinning and i can't seem to hold myself up anymore. Tightening hold around his neck, he grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

knock

knock

knock

definetly Deja Vu.

pulling away from Xavier, he polps me back down onto the ground, "yeah?" my voice sounds like I've just woken up, going to move from my position, Xavier cages me, he gives me a smirk and I slightly roll my eyes. "Savannah we need to do run overs for the cat walk" Lana speaks from behind the door.

"yes, ill be out in a minute" both Xavier and I start to chuckle. "oh and Savannah?" Lana speaks. "yeah?"

"tell Xavier to come out and help me with props" my cheeks start to burn. I dont say anything in return, Xavier clearly trying to cover up fits of laughter, I arch my brow and thats when it clicks. he burts out laughing, he's holding onto my for support and I can't help but laugh along with him.

"I love you" I haven't even realised Xavier has stopped laughing. I look up and he's focusing on me. his beautiful blue eyes peircing into mine. my smile increasing. I give him a lingering kiss on the lips.

"I love you too"

~¤~

"show time"

I breathe in, breathe out, my face blank, no expression but my eyes fears like a wild cat. I walk out onto the red cat walk, with my black feather wings. I feel like im modeling for a Victoria Secrect show.

one hand placed on my hip and the other down by my side, I stride on the cat walk, camera flashes flickering everywhere. hearing whistling coming from the front, at the end of the cat walk Xavier is sitting with the biggest grin whistling and howling. I slightly shake my head. my straight face almost faltering.

I might not have a degree...for anything in my case. but I do have someone who loves me and a new life that ive been dreaming of ever since I moved away from my parents. This is who I want to be.

The End.

Thank you so much to everyone that went on this journey with me

hope you enjoyed the book!

make sure to check out my new book "mental cases"!