10. Kiss Me

When we finished with dinner Xavier took me back up stairs, strolling through the hallway my heart is pounding. suck it up. you might not do anything. my conscious spoke.

he turns the corner and opens the door, since I was in my usual comfy clothes I found no need to put on pyjamas.

Xavier rolls me to the bed and sits at the end directly infront of me. He stares at me for a while, not daring to look away from him I keep my gaze fixated onto his beautiful plump pink lips. he smirks and grabs the end on the wheel chair and rolls me to closer to him.

His smirk never leaving his lips. my eyes couldnt move anywhere else, they stayed on his lips. then I said something I would never dare to say out loud.

"kiss me". wait what! Savannah Liryc you just lost the bet you dumbass! oh who cares. "did I hear Savannah ask me to kiss her?" He asks smugly. I roll my eyes. "beg for it and I will" I arch my eyebrow at him. "then I just get up and do it myself" I got up and he immediately reacts. "no you arent. its already a pain you have to be in a wheel chair for a few weeks let alone a cast. I don't want it any longer." he speaks. his hands keep themselves firm on my waist and hoists me up and into his lap. I gasp and he smirks. he leans in so close I could practically taste his beautiful lips. "say please" he ruins the moment. I groan and smack his stomach. he smiles looking at my lips, he licks his tongue and that clicked for me.

"please" I seductively say. all expression from his face dissappears when he brings his lips to mine. my hands find their way around his neck, Xaviers hand find their place on my hips. the kiss is slow and tender, then his tongue grazes my lip and I allow him entrance. "what? no tongue bitting. I found it hot" he says into my lips. I smirk and bite his tongue lightly making him groan. Xavier working his hand at the hem of my oversized shirt. "what? no grinding too?" this time he smirks and I roll my eyes while their closed.

I slowly roll my hips making him groan and his hands tightening on my hips, I moan when his nails dig my bare skin. he smirks and leaves my mouth to kiss my neck. I arch my head backwards giving more entrance to my neck, he bites and sucks it slowly. I become impatient and press harder on his pelvis with my pelvis. he bites harder causing me to moan pretty loud.

"honey Xavier I need your help" Xavier freezes and lets out a small cuss. I smack the back of his head. "don't swear" he laughs lightly and speaks "ill be right now, give me a few minutes." he goes back to kissing my neck to my collar bone. I dig my nail into his shoulders when he bites my skin. he groans and I push him away from me.

we are both out of breath, "you should go and help Lana" me smiles and slowly gets up and places me on my bed. when im tucked into my bed he kisses my forehead, "you know, when your not at work your not all that stubborn and uptight" I roll my eyes and grab his collar and bringing him right near my face. "yes but im usually controlling and seductive" I whisper, he smirks and I kiss his lips. "night gorgeous" I smile slightly and he walks out of the room.

                                    ~¤~

I woke up to the sound of things been thrown around. "MICHEAL CALM DOWN WE HAVE A GUEST" Lana beemed, "YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT OUR GUEST. YOUR SON IS A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT HAS NO JOB AND STILL LIVES WITH YOU". what must of been Micheal shouting at Lana. "You dont get to talk about my son like that. He isnt useless. Your useless, when you left you were just dirt under my shoe to me. So you have no damn right to barge into here and talk about Xavier like that" Lana's voice sounding icy cold.

I heard foot steps and then a door slammed shut.

Wow what a morning.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I was still in bed not bothering to get up. In came Xavier with a saddened smile on him, "please tell me you were fast asleep and didn't hear anything downstairs?" I chuckle and shake my head. "I heard it all"

He sighs and walks in the room shutting it. "Im sorry you had to hear that" apologizing, "since its something clearly between you and your family I will not bring it up" he smiled and fell into bed next to me.

And then did I just realise he was shirtless. My breath hitched and Xavier took another huff. He turned onto his side and looked me in the eyes. In a daze I started tracing his jawline, and the outlines oh his neck. He smirked and grabbed my hips and flushed me against his body. "Its 6 in the morning sleep" his voice muffled from him pressing his face into my chest. I furrow my eyebrows, "I have work" he vibrates from laughter. "Your injured so Lana decided you will get 2 weeks off" my eyes widen and I push him enough just so I could look him in the eyes. "What but I have hardly any money. No work no money, no food, clothes, cant pay the bill." I ramble. He smirks and shakes his head. "Have you forgetten what we are?" I squint my eyes at him. "Your not paying for me" I sternly speak. "Yes and its final now shush I need sleep".

I roll my eyes and stare at the window until I drifted into sleep.